Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Sockmonkey

Notices

sockmonkey decals and badging

Old 09-13-2008, 07:39 AM   #1
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Cool sockmonkey decals

ALL, please see this thread for info regarding decals and badging

Old 09-13-2008, 02:28 PM   #2
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post
2 sets (3ea):
white on clear 1" x 12"
I might be interested in these......PM Sent

Old 09-13-2008, 02:47 PM   #3
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
I might be interested in these......PM Sent
I've seen those on his truck. They look really good. Everything sock makes is the best!

Old 09-13-2008, 02:50 PM   #4
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by EquinsuOcha View Post
I've seen those on his truck. They look really good. Everything sock makes is the best!
cool, Do you remember where they were put on? I'm thinking of where i would put them...

Old 09-13-2008, 02:55 PM   #5
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

They were in the same spot as the emblems on the door, and I think he had one on his tailgate, of course in the spot of the emblem.

Old 09-13-2008, 03:12 PM   #6
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
do you do the tacoma world stickers??

Old 09-13-2008, 03:15 PM   #7

Quote:
They were in the same spot as the emblems on the door, and I think he had one on his tailgate, of course in the spot of the emblem.
oh...white decal+white truck...probalby wouldn't even show up... Oh well, i'm sure i'll think of somewhere else to put them

Old 09-13-2008, 03:15 PM   #8
Bourbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
do you do the tacoma world stickers??
tcBob sends those out. PM him your address and ask nicely, and promise him candies and flowers, and he'll get one out to you.

Old 09-13-2008, 03:16 PM   #9
Bourbon

Quote:
oh...white decal+white truck...probalby wouldn't even show up... Oh well, i'm sure i'll think of somewhere else to put them
Oh poop! I didn't read through it well enough. His had a black outline. My bad, No.

Old 09-13-2008, 03:21 PM   #10
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
tcBob sends those out. PM him your address and ask nicely, and promise him candies and flowers, and he'll get one out to you.
yeah i asked about a month ago...never really got one from him. but im sure hes probly really busy.

Old 09-13-2008, 03:27 PM   #11
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
I like the urban assault ones, those are great

Old 09-13-2008, 05:48 PM   #12
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
i can do them in other colors as well.
the main ones I have done have been black or gray

my truck and the wife's explorer

Old 09-13-2008, 05:57 PM   #13

Quote:
i can do them in other colors as well.
the main ones I have done have been black or gray

my truck and the wife's explorer

WOW! That looks really good!

Old 09-13-2008, 07:48 PM   #14
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
everyone should buy this stuff!

sockmonkey makes some sweet stuff. i love my decals, really makes the truck stand out. cant say enough good stuff about him.

Old 09-13-2008, 10:46 PM   #16
OnTheDarkSideOfTheMoon
silverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant future

Name: SlickRick
silverbullet05's Tacoma Gallery
Do you make those stickers for the windshield that say slower traffic ----->?

what does that urban assault set run?

your work is awesome.

Old 09-14-2008, 10:04 AM   #18
OnTheDarkSideOfTheMoon
silverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant future

Name: SlickRick
silverbullet05's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thanks........original post says PM for details
Actually you are supposed to post prices when selling. It is stated in the Buy/Sell/Trade/ rules sticky. thanks

Old 09-14-2008, 05:38 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbullet05 View Post
Actually you are supposed to post prices when selling. It is stated in the Buy/Sell/Trade/ rules sticky. thanks
then the mods can move it.

Old 09-26-2008, 11:44 AM   #20

here are the TRD Mountain decals that Dark Knight and I came up with based on a Mountain range theme.

I think these are extremely nice looking.

both Sport and Off Road versions.

these and the one installed are 12" x 5" in size. (can go a little larger if need be)

as a customization feature, you can color the smaller range like you want

here is one for the speedway's out there

I will post some up for white vehicles, later this evening.