Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Sockmonkey

Notices

TRD Zombie Response Unit Decals

Old 08-27-2012, 07:05 AM   #121
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
I got neg repped for my picture

Old 08-27-2012, 07:45 AM   #122
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
I got neg repped for my picture

nobody likes a dirty truck

Old 08-27-2012, 01:07 PM   #123
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post
nobody likes a dirty truck

It was even a nice comment, just a noob that doenst know how to use the internet

haha

Old 09-08-2012, 10:14 AM   #124
I am faster than 80% of all snakes.
Ben83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBen83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Intelligence Analyst for 10 years and then moved on.
Name: Ben
Ben83's Tacoma Gallery
Put my decals on today. They turned out fantastic. Great to do business with you Sockmonkey!!!

Old 09-08-2012, 02:54 PM   #125
JayS is on a distinguished road
Army: BFV Gunner / Groundpounder
JayS's Tacoma Gallery
Man that looks good on a black truck. Can't hardly wait for mine to come in the mail. I tell you it's harder than trying to wait for Christmas day to open your presents.
Well on second looks, your truck doesn't appear to be black. Still looks good though.

Old 10-12-2012, 09:48 AM   #127
What a joke
Deano1964 is on a distinguished road

Deano1964's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
added std TRD and SR5 font options

Hey Greg it's the top one I wanted Trd exactly the same I'm not to good with this computer shit lol I need 2

Old 10-28-2012, 11:54 AM   #128
If u cant stand behind our troops. Stand in front
imsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shedimsikotic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: VMFA-314 F/A-18 Fighter Jet Plane Captain and Mech.
Name: Randy
imsikotic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

can do this by itself as well

I tried to PM this to you. But I couldn't copy/paste the pic. Can you do this in lime green with a small white Punisher skull in the middle. But I'm looking for about an 11" circle. Please PM me back with pricing and other ideas if you have them. Thanx.

Old 11-24-2012, 09:20 PM   #129
Shaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shaggs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben83 View Post
Put my decals on today. They turned out fantastic. Great to do business with you Sockmonkey!!!

Do you have any of these in reflective red/silver die cut? That would be a cool/different option and add some pop

Old 01-01-2013, 09:26 PM   #130
tar_heel_fan is on a distinguished road
tar_heel_fan's Tacoma Gallery
I just applied my ZRU bedside decals today. Another quality product from Sockmonkey. Thanks To Sock for the color suggestions. It turned out great on my Black Tacoma.

Old 01-06-2013, 06:51 PM   #131
Wolfcrowd is on a distinguished road
Wolfcrowd's Tacoma Gallery
Hi I wanted to order one from you

It's actually for my boyfriend as a surprise but I know which one he way so how can I order one?

Thank you

Old 01-06-2013, 07:40 PM   #132
Zombie Response Team
ROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
ROCKSLINGER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfcrowd View Post
It's actually for my boyfriend as a surprise but I know which one he way so how can I order one?

Thank you

Here this might help. Welcome to TacomaWorld!

Q: How do I order from you?

A: If you find something you are interested in, send me a PM with some specifics like an image, link, or thread and post# where you saw it. That way I can be sure of exactly which item you are referring to. at that point I can quote you a price.

If referring to any decal other than a bedside, hood scoop, windshield banner, or 3rd brake light cover, I will need to know a size (in inches) and color to price.

Basically, the more info I have the more accurate I can be.

the color of you truck helps as well

Old 02-08-2013, 02:14 AM   #133
igiman is on a distinguished road

igiman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by daquinter View Post
would that look good on my red truck?
Wonder if these will look cool on black?!

Old 02-10-2013, 06:04 AM   #134
Devout is on a distinguished road

Devout's Tacoma Gallery
I cannot bear to sack my stock decals because my body/paint is perfect, but I sure love those! Nice work.

My fave. Looks so factory that you must do a double-take.

Old 03-06-2013, 08:52 PM   #135
Iluvasiangurls is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Aerospace Propulsion
Name: Adrian
Iluvasiangurls's Tacoma Gallery
Sent you a pm, Gonna throw these on a Land Cruiser.