Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Sockmonkey

Notices

Sockmonkey "Extra" decals i need to get rid of

Old 05-23-2011, 05:09 PM   #1
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Sockmonkey "Extra" decals i need to get rid of

updated 3/4/2013
marked some pending and sold

Please do not post any comments/requests/discussions.

same info applies from this thread
PM me for info

When inquiring about items in this thread, i need you to include the reference this thread along with the item #.
i can mockup any bedsides below on your body color.

I have some stuff I have accumulated over the past few months from printing wrong colors, printing extras, or whatever.

I really want to get rid of this stuff.
(be sure to mention this thread)

the following contains:

• the item #
  • the qty I have available
  • description of the item
  • an image of the item (or clickable thumbnail)

i can mockup each item on different color paint to see what they may look like on your truck

Qty 1 pair
TRD OR bedsides (white, black, and orange backed w/white so it stays bright on dark paint)

Qty 1 pair
TRD OR TX bedsides (black and white)

#3 SOLD

Qty 1 pair
TRD Snowboarding bedsides (black and white on clear)

#5 (pending Forcedtravel)
Qty 1 pair
TRD AT MT bedsides (dark grey, black, white and red...red will be darker on dark paint)

#6 SOLD

#7 SOLD

#8 SOLD

Qty 1 pair
TRD SP USMC bedsides (black, white and red
backed w/white so it stays bright on dark paint)

Qty 1 pair
TRD SP NY bedsides (black, white and red
backed w/white so it stays bright on dark paint)

Old 10-20-2012, 08:41 AM   #2
Banned
Kirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKirk1589 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
Kirk1589's Tacoma Gallery
do u have any TRD bedside ones that look factory

Old 10-29-2012, 03:06 PM   #3
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post
LOL you should have known better