Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Sockmonkey

Notices

Thx sockmonkey (trd decal)

Old 11-10-2008, 04:11 PM   #1
-Doomsday Squad-"game over man"
RaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud of

RaginCajun's Tacoma Gallery
Thx sockmonkey (trd decal)

I took the old trd sport decals off and put some new ones on made by sockmonkey. Thx a bunch sock!

Old 11-10-2008, 04:21 PM   #5
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Decal, very subtle...

Old 11-10-2008, 04:37 PM   #6
Beef Slut
vtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Willie
vtragweed's Tacoma Gallery
looks good, do you have any other designs

Old 11-10-2008, 05:31 PM   #7
RaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud of

Thanks alot guys! i appreciate it! Sockmonkey does a kick-ass job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtragweed View Post
looks good, do you have any other designs
Click on this link for more decals/emblems from sockmonkey

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...s-badging.html

Old 11-10-2008, 05:39 PM   #8
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
looks kick ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VERY NICE!!

Old 11-10-2008, 05:44 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
looks kick ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VERY NICE!!
Thanks bro!!

Old 11-13-2008, 09:44 AM   #11
Motorshooter
Motorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of light

Navy: IC2 SS
Motorshooter's Tacoma Gallery
Thats nice!

Old 11-13-2008, 10:08 AM   #12
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
I like that alot you should put the matching emblems.

Old 11-13-2008, 04:00 PM   #13

Thanks! I already have the trd logo to match that i'm putting on my grille. When i get my grille in for my b-day coming up..the gf is suppose to be getting it for me..hopefully. Here is the one i got ..in black chrome

Old 11-13-2008, 04:04 PM   #15
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
you kick ass Ragin!! NIce work!

Old 11-13-2008, 04:08 PM   #16

Thanks Jason,There are a few different designs... I got that one on ebay..a couple weeks ago .. just search trd emblem on ebay

(haha thanks neon) YOU KICK ARSE!!

Old 11-13-2008, 04:23 PM   #18
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! I wondered what a darker sticker would look like on a black truck...Might have to get the same sticker as you got on yours! I really like that version of the TRD logo

Old 11-13-2008, 04:27 PM   #19

Thanks! YEh, i really like that logo. Sockmonkey does a kick-ass job on making them. Even came with detailed instructions to get em to stick well! Can't beat that

Old 04-01-2010, 06:18 AM   #20
cweeks1934 will become famous soon enough
Navy: GMG 1 Retired
Name: clarence
cweeks1934's Tacoma Gallery
How do order the decals ,View 211 TRD decal. thanks