Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Sockmonkey

Notices

Tacoma Outdoorsman Edition

Old 02-17-2009, 11:14 AM   #41
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoNut View Post
I saw this truck at bass pro a couple of weeks ago....
You're famous sock!

I think it's someones on TN as I haven't seen it here????
yes, tht is slvrAZtaco on TN

sweet!

first pic "in the wild"

Old 02-17-2009, 11:36 AM   #42
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post
Outdoor Sport

this one is actually silver and not grey

As a mountain biker, I must say....I want I want I want!!!!*

*need truck first lol...and for it to say Sport, not Off Road

Old 02-17-2009, 01:33 PM   #44
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoholic View Post
[/left]
As a mountain biker, I must say....I want I want I want!!!!*

*need truck first lol...and for it to say Sport, not Off Road
well you're SOL on it saying sport.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/soc...s-badging.html

Old 02-17-2009, 01:33 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra69 View Post
Here's mine just put on the truck.

very nice!

Old 02-17-2009, 05:36 PM   #46
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Quote:
well you're SOL on it saying sport.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/soc...s-badging.html
*snap* damn.

Old 02-18-2009, 04:28 PM   #47
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmer View Post
OK sock monkey you've got my attention.

what are you asking for a pair of these ?

timmer
go up and check out the link in post #45...........

Old 03-01-2009, 01:07 PM   #49
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
^^^^^^^sweet!!!

OK, It just hit me Sock, got a challenge for you. Only if you want, 'cause your time is tight like us all.....but what about a strutting turkey, possibly using the circle around the Toy emblem as the body.......may not look right at all.......just a thought.

Old 03-02-2009, 08:41 AM   #50
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Bump

My truck was clean from coming back from the body shop
Good news was I did not lose my Sock Mtn Decal
sooo.... Took a pic while still somewhat clean with Mt Mansfield in the background.

Old 03-02-2009, 08:43 AM   #51
Muliefever
muliefever has a spectacular aura aboutmuliefever has a spectacular aura about
Coast Guard: First Class Petty Officer
muliefever's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
something new for the mulie fans

OMG!!! I NEED IT! What do i have to do to get one?

Old 03-02-2009, 03:07 PM   #53
Quote:
Originally Posted by muliefever View Post
OMG!!! I NEED IT! What do i have to do to get one?
you got the fever bad bro!!!

Old 03-02-2009, 03:09 PM   #54
Quote:
Originally Posted by xedge View Post
sooo.... Took a pic while still somewhat clean with Mt Mansfield in the background.

your truck looks awesome Judy!!! But I'm partial to the reds I guess

Old 03-02-2009, 03:23 PM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by xedge View Post

very nice!

Old 03-02-2009, 03:43 PM   #56
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosiertaco View Post
your truck looks awesome Judy!!! But I'm partial to the reds I guess
Quote:
very nice!
Thanks guys!!

Old 03-05-2009, 07:31 PM   #57
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
hey sock
whats the avrage demensions of the bed sticker?
Attached Thumbnails
Tacoma Outdoorsman Edition-decal.jpg  

Old 03-05-2009, 07:50 PM   #58
cavalcante001 is on a distinguished road

cavalcante001's Tacoma Gallery
please, i wanna know about side sr5 stickers for my toy

[/url][/IMG]

Old 05-13-2009, 06:35 AM   #60
Deerslayer09 is on a distinguished road
Deerslayer09's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, my name is Josh and I'm new to this site. I would like to purchase decals for my Tacoma. How do I do that?