Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Sockmonkey

Notices

Tacoma Outdoorsman Edition

Old 11-29-2008, 09:27 PM   #1
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma Outdoorsman Edition

Edit: See post #13 for Socks outdoor decal work

Sockmonkeys great outdoor work displayed on this thread.
Deer, bass, mountains or any other sock created display of the outdoors.

Here is a red example of the 'Whitetail Edition'. Thanks Sock....

Old 11-29-2008, 09:31 PM   #2
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Mountain edition

Now even rarer,sock stopped making decals.

Old 11-29-2008, 10:03 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
whitetail outdoors edition on silver..............gotta get my other pics up!!

awesome work sockmonkey!!!!!

Old 11-30-2008, 04:04 AM   #4
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
Name: Jay
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
I get a ton of comments on these. Great work sock.
Attached Thumbnails
Tacoma Outdoorsman Edition-pb100328.jpg   Tacoma Outdoorsman Edition-pb100329.jpg   Tacoma Outdoorsman Edition-pb100330.jpg  

Old 11-30-2008, 04:50 AM   #5
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Get Out and Discover .... perfect for adventuresome spirits .... thx sock!

Also followed OTG's lead and added the Mountain Edition! Props all around!

Great Thread HoosierTaco

Old 12-01-2008, 10:28 PM   #7
Redneck from the hills
cbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
cbcs1987's Tacoma Gallery
I got some camo ones made by him a month or 2 ago. Perfect quality. I'm thinkin about seein if he will make some more camo one but put that buck on there too. what do yall think

Old 12-02-2008, 09:07 AM   #8
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbcs1987 View Post
I got some camo ones made by him a month or 2 ago. Perfect quality. I'm thinkin about seein if he will make some more camo one but put that buck on there too. what do yall think
First off, camo qualifies you as an Outdoorsman Edition.....gotta have some pics man!!!

Sock worked me up an example of camo with the buck but I deleted the pm already. PM him and he'll get you a sample. Wouldn't look good on my red but I think it would look great on your white for sure.

The scene he posted from Primos calls would look great on the white as well. Check that one out too. Its in the Sockmonkey decal and badging thread.

Post up some pics when you get time.........

Hey sock, maybe you could put examples of the 'Outdoorsman' decals you have in this thread....maybe make it easier for anyone interested in this theme to go 'shopping'.....just a thought......

Old 12-02-2008, 04:45 PM   #12
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosiertaco View Post
Hey sock, maybe you could put examples of the 'Outdoorsman' decals you have in this thread....maybe make it easier for anyone interested in this theme to go 'shopping'.....just a thought......

I hear ya !

***big post****

Hunting

a new one

Fishing

Outdoor Sport

this one is actually silver and not grey

Misc

Old 12-02-2008, 04:48 PM   #13
^^^^^^^^^sweet!!! for an outdoorsman its like a tour through Tacoma decal heaven...........aaaahhhhhhhhhh

Old 12-02-2008, 04:51 PM   #14
Motorshooter
Motorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of light

Navy: IC2 SS
Motorshooter's Tacoma Gallery
They all look GREAT!

Old 12-02-2008, 05:09 PM   #15
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
U've been busy sock. Those are all great.

Old 12-03-2008, 10:46 AM   #17
Pre08 will become famous soon enough
Pre08's Tacoma Gallery
How do i get them? sorry, i am new..

Old 12-03-2008, 10:50 AM   #19
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pre08 View Post
How do i get them? sorry, i am new..
here you go instructions on the first page, He has links in that post plus a whole sub forum to his work.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/soc...s-badging.html

^^ what longbow says! ^^ quick draw!

Old 12-03-2008, 01:46 PM   #20
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Lovin em all

After seeing that 4x4 sticker up there... I was wandering what the new TRD mountain sticker would look like with "4x4" instead of the "sport" or "off road"

Just a thought... Im still trying to decide what I want