Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Sockmonkey

Notices

“Something wicked this way comes”

Old 12-04-2008, 05:23 PM   #1
Motorshooter
Motorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of light

Navy: IC2 SS
Motorshooter's Tacoma Gallery
“Something wicked this way comes”

And wicked it certainly is! I have ordered a custom logo from none other than the Monkey himself.

Sock Monkey has set me up with a super sweet deal on a logo….and yes it is going on the Taco…and yes I’ll post some images of it.

As a teaser to what it is…lets just say it has a lot to do with what I like to do when I’m not on TW.com

I should see it in about a week......The Monkey man is easy to deal with and truely doe's cut a nice deal........Stay tuned campers

Drive on

Old 12-04-2008, 05:31 PM   #2
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorshooter View Post
As a teaser to what it is…lets just say it has a lot to do with what I like to do when I’m not on TW.com
ewwwwww

Old 12-04-2008, 05:38 PM   #3
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sure it'll be nice. Everything Sock does is A-1.

Old 12-15-2008, 11:35 AM   #4
Motorshooter
Motorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of light

Navy: IC2 SS
Motorshooter's Tacoma Gallery
This is it. Minus the black background Mr. Sock has made me a very nice decal for my back window. I expect to have it arrive this week.

It won't be stuck on the truck until sometime next week The weather here in Va is just too cold. I have to waite until I get down to sunny, warm FLA!