Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Sockmonkey

Notices

Just got my Sockmonkey decals on!

Old 12-18-2008, 07:49 PM   #21
Daddy_Rabbit99 is on a distinguished road
Daddy_Rabbit99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosiertaco View Post
Duuuhhhhh...stupid me......I already seen your decals and didn't put 2 and 2 together.......and I even started that thread........ going back to sleep now.............................
All hunters are sleep deprived these days. lol

Old 12-19-2008, 07:28 PM   #22
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Homer J View Post
Truck looks good man, but you gotta ditch that dealer tag on your tailgate.
Yeah i ate it when dealers do that. It messes up the overall look of the back of the car when you look oer it

Old 12-20-2008, 12:58 PM   #23
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddy_Rabbit99 View Post
All hunters are sleep deprived these days. lol
Bingo....