Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Sockmonkey

Notices

Decals on a Mag Gray Taco...

Old 01-08-2009, 11:08 PM   #1
Rigger, Please
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Decals on a Mag Gray Taco...

Has anyone put custom decals on there Mag Grey Taco yet... if soo can you post some pics.. thanks!!

Old 01-09-2009, 08:02 AM   #3
Rigger, Please
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

If i replaced the decals on the back.. (Toyota Tacoma, V6 SR5) The Sides (Tacoma)

What do you guys think I should go with..
Attached Thumbnails
Decals on a Mag Gray Taco...-dsc04332.jpg  

Old 01-09-2009, 09:22 AM   #4
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
i'd smoke those tails first.....then go w/ the subdued flat black

Old 01-09-2009, 09:27 AM   #5
Carolina Alliance
tarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtarheelfan_08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
tarheelfan_08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
agreed!

Old 01-09-2009, 01:17 PM   #7
Rigger, Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post

Oh believe me there are many a plans in the drawing book.. I just wish i knew how to photoshop.. to get a better idea of what different ideas would look like..