Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Sockmonkey

Notices

More Sockmonkey Decals

Old 04-04-2009, 06:31 AM   #22
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
I have been shipping quite a few out lately.

Anybody have any pics yet?

Old 04-04-2009, 06:44 AM   #23
cole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to beholdcole47 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Cole
cole47's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cole47
how much do the 3rd breaklight covers run for?

Old 04-04-2009, 07:26 AM   #24
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
Just to repost cuz I likey so much

Old 04-04-2009, 07:41 AM   #25
CenTex Honky
drifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drifter379's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post
I have been shipping quite a few out lately.

Anybody have any pics yet?

Gonna try to get mine on today.

Old 04-14-2009, 08:27 PM   #27
CenTex Honky
drifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrifter379 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DAmn I thought I post pics here. Sorry it took so long. But thanks again for the great work.

Old 04-20-2009, 06:38 PM   #28
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
thay arrived today!!!

so fresh & so clean!

Thanks Sock!! You kick ass!!!! Anotha happy customer...

Old 04-20-2009, 07:51 PM   #29
CenTex Honky

Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
so fresh & so clean!

Thanks Sock!! You kick ass!!!! Anotha happy customer...

NIce.

Old 04-21-2009, 08:18 AM   #32
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
sock did the art work, but he read my mind!

Old 04-21-2009, 08:54 AM   #33
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, i've had Trailiens floating around in my head for the last 12 years, just never did anything with it.

Old 04-22-2009, 09:58 PM   #34
bmjkmuhlestein is on a distinguished road
bmjkmuhlestein's Tacoma Gallery
Sockmonkey awesome decals! How would I order/purchase a couple of the decals from ya?

Old 04-22-2009, 10:03 PM   #35
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmjkmuhlestein View Post
Sockmonkey awesome decals! How would I order/purchase a couple of the decals from ya?
its best to shoot him a PM for pricing.

What decal did you have your eyes on?

Old 04-22-2009, 10:08 PM   #36
I wasn't quite sure since my Tacoma is Red but one like:

Or something like that. I am open to suggestions.

Old 04-22-2009, 10:11 PM   #37
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
yeah, that would look awesome!!!

BTW, welcome to the forum! Just shoot him a private message and he will get back to you quick....

See ya around the board..

Old 04-22-2009, 10:16 PM   #38
Thanks!! Much appriciated.

Old 04-23-2009, 09:30 PM   #39
BJ's RedBeast is on a distinguished road

BJ's RedBeast's Tacoma Gallery
I was wondering the same thing. Thanks

Old 05-08-2009, 09:40 PM   #40
garrettski is on a distinguished road
garrettski's Tacoma Gallery
is that vinyl on your front bumper or did you paint it?