LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Sockmonkey

Notices

More Sockmonkey Decals

Old 01-22-2012, 03:57 PM   #101
Mr. LaBeef is on a distinguished road

Mr. LaBeef's Tacoma Gallery
Hi. I have read through all of these threads and understand I'm supposed to pm Sock if I was interested in any of his work. Problem is I did that and either it didn't go through or it went through and it does not show the pm was sent at all. Either way I'm not sure if the message was recieved. Any help would be appreciated.

Old 01-22-2012, 10:32 PM   #102
Indffrnce will be the fall of manknd but who cares
Drunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrunknsloth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Retribution
Drunknsloth's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. LaBeef View Post
Hi. I have read through all of these threads and understand I'm supposed to pm Sock if I was interested in any of his work. Problem is I did that and either it didn't go through or it went through and it does not show the pm was sent at all. Either way I'm not sure if the message was recieved. Any help would be appreciated.
When you send a PM there are a few check boxes below where you type the message, check the one to request a receipt when they receive it.

Old 03-29-2012, 10:51 PM   #105
99tacoprerunner is on a distinguished road

Name: oscar
99tacoprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
So how can I get one of these bedside decals?

Old 03-29-2012, 10:53 PM   #106
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
look under vendors in forum lists and click on sockmonkey

Old 06-11-2012, 04:18 PM   #108
YeaBuddy is on a distinguished road
YeaBuddy's Tacoma Gallery
Talking LMAO!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter379 View Post
DAmn I thought I post pics here. Sorry it took so long. But thanks again for the great work.

LMAO!! Awesome sticker!! Hook 'em!

Old 06-28-2012, 08:24 PM   #109
woodbutcher is on a distinguished road
woodbutcher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post
more....

installed

Design courtesy of 07tacoark

the skulls on the tail gate you got that in red