Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Sockmonkey

Notices

More Sockmonkey Decals

Old 02-09-2009, 07:04 AM   #1
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
More Sockmonkey Decals

(updated 7-6-2011)

START HERE

sorry, didn't have this in here...but, PM for details

This thread is for the vinyl work and custom jobs that are still a part of what i do.
Whether a provided design or completely custom. (custom designs if time permits)

These include things like these:

Custom page

My personal design and brand;

other customs

Design courtesy of A.D.

Sock

Old 02-09-2009, 07:26 AM   #3
BioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant futureBioMed80 has a brilliant future
BioMed80's Tacoma Gallery
As always, nice work. I'll probably be needing some work done in the future. I'm still kicking around some ideas.

Old 02-09-2009, 08:02 AM   #4
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
did i ever tell you i love you sock.... haha i might be in the market again for some product. still waiting on the trd shirts.

Old 02-09-2009, 08:14 AM   #5
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrednek3006 View Post
did i ever tell you i love you sock.... haha i might be in the market again for some product. still waiting on the trd shirts.
i lov........wait!

i am still waiting on them too

Old 02-12-2009, 06:22 PM   #6
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Finally got it on, thank you very much Sock. I found a decal I had on my desk the CBA sent me, so I offset with that one for now.......get with ya later on something turkey themed for the truck........

Old 02-14-2009, 12:24 PM   #7
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery

THESE are friggin sweet!!!!!!!!! I SOOO HOPE mine are in the mail box today!!!

Old 02-26-2009, 06:00 AM   #9
L8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant futureL8Rmike has a brilliant future

Air Force: Retired
L8Rmike's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post
wanted to say again, this is the kind stuff i am still doing
Yes you are..thanks.

Old 02-26-2009, 08:53 AM   #10
sliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the rough

sliverworm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sliverworm
I dig the skulls

Old 02-26-2009, 07:25 PM   #11
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
pittim's Tacoma Gallery
My thing came in the mail today. It'll be on this weekend!

Sock, is it absolutely necessary to put soapy water down before I apply the vinyl? or is it only to make it easier if you cant make it straight whenever you first put it on?

Old 02-26-2009, 07:32 PM   #12
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
some nice work there sock. i want some stickers but not sure on what yet..lol

Old 02-27-2009, 09:17 AM   #13
sliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the roughsliverworm is a jewel in the rough

sliverworm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to sliverworm
How much are the skulls for the tailgate?

Old 02-27-2009, 09:32 AM   #15
Banchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud ofBanchi94 has much to be proud of

Name: Ron
Banchi94's Tacoma Gallery
How about a snowboarding theme?

Old 03-04-2009, 06:44 PM   #17
I AM THE GREAT CHACHOLIO!!!
TheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud ofTheTacoManChach has much to be proud of

Name: Brian
TheTacoManChach's Tacoma Gallery
I like the oriental chick...
How much is something like that?

Old 03-09-2009, 01:38 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastacoplease002 View Post
Can Sockmonkey make me Trd Decals to replace my old ones?
please read post #1 of "Sockmonkey Decals and Info" thread in my forum

Old 03-09-2009, 03:01 PM   #19
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
Does the Florida fish and wildlife one come in camo color? what is the size of that one?

Old 03-25-2009, 06:00 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLDGEZR View Post
Does the Florida fish and wildlife one come in camo color? what is the size of that one?
damn OLDGEZER, didn't catch this post......sorry

the size is what ever you want it to be. (the one i have made so far was 6 x 8.3)

we don't have any camo vinyl. i think you would loose all the detail by using a patterned vinyl, anyway