Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Sockmonkey

Notices

Photobucket BS display changes

Old 03-01-2013, 04:31 AM   #1
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Photobucket BS display changes

i apologize on behalf of Photobucket for the redesign of their site.

they had one of the best (for me at least) photo sharing and displaying methods out there...........then someone got the bright idea of making it lik all the other sheep herding photosites

all previews of images went to thumbnail previews instead of the entire image. BS!!

a most of my bedsides have different stuff out towards the sides...now you can't see any differences in images with thumbnails.

i was able to find a setting that allows the whole image to be shown, but these idiots have them come up smaller as previews.

rant over