Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Sockmonkey

Notices

No more Sockmonkey decals...

Old 03-18-2013, 09:05 PM   #21
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stgenpre View Post
Very Nice! Thanks for the recommendation. Looks like they do top notch work as well.

At least I narrowly got in my custom bedside decals for my double cab only last week. Was really looking forward to the SR5 Mountain Decals though for the regular cab.

I will definitely be looking into the website above though, thanks again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by T4C0CH40S View Post
i was bummed reading the first post but after this my hope for new decals is back! my sockmonkey stickers faded horribly so ill be checkin out that site for sure!!
No problem! Don't forget to ask about reflective red!

Old 03-18-2013, 09:07 PM   #22
how hard can it be?
snowsk8air2 is on a distinguished road

Name: Ryan
snowsk8air2's Tacoma Gallery
Nooooo!!!!! I've been waiting on my rig to be worthy of some zombie response bedsides. Apparently I waited to long

Old 03-18-2013, 09:12 PM   #23
Benjamin Newman
Btnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Benjamin
Btnewman's Tacoma Gallery
I have a friend here that has been making me some stickers for what ever you want. I can get more of his info for anyone that wants it. Just shoot me a pm.

Old 03-18-2013, 09:12 PM   #24
posseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shedposseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shedposseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shedposseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shedposseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shedposseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shedposseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shedposseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shedposseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shedposseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shedposseejesse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jesse
posseejesse's Tacoma Gallery
I just did the retro decals in black on my white 2013 tacoma sport about a month ago. Sucks that he is gone, but on the other hand, I might not have to see another truck with the exact same decals on the same truck! hhhmmmmmm...
Somebody will fill in where he left off, but hats off to him for his good work.

Old 03-18-2013, 09:15 PM   #25
sparkyufo is a jewel in the roughsparkyufo is a jewel in the roughsparkyufo is a jewel in the roughsparkyufo is a jewel in the rough
Army: 42A
Name: Ben
sparkyufo's Tacoma Gallery
Glad I got mine from Sock before he had to stop.

Old 03-18-2013, 09:17 PM   #27
Benjamin Newman
Btnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBtnewman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Benjamin
Btnewman's Tacoma Gallery
It is a real shame. We will definately miss his work!

Old 03-18-2013, 10:10 PM   #28
1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of1stgenpre has much to be proud of
Law Enforcement:
1stgenpre's Tacoma Gallery
Just passing this on....this was Sock's pm copied and pasted word for word from his earlier pm....

i am sad and embarrassed to have to inform you that the orders you have sent in will not be able to be made.

due to circumstances (and business partners) beyond my control, i will no longer be producing any decals.

i will be putting up, in the near future.

i will be refunding your order amount in the fashion that they were paid by.
i.e. money order for money order....paypal for paypal

sorry for any inconvenience and my humble apologies,
Greg

Sock, hope you don't mind that I shared your pm if you see this...thanks for all the great work.

Old 03-18-2013, 10:28 PM   #29
Do. Or do not. There is no try. -Master Yoda
adio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 740TH Combat Support Company
adio's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neonlazer View Post
I bought me and a friend of mine a set of custom SR5/TRD decals from http://www.reflectiveconcepts.com/

$30 a set(2 bedsides and one circle enlarged circle for rear window)

Very easy to work with..gave them this pic to go off of.

and showed them a pic with SR5 letters in it..they combined the two and made them both very quickly!

Final product

Sexyyyy!
^^That SR5 decal is pretty cool. Can it be done without the autobot response part?

Old 03-18-2013, 10:38 PM   #30
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
Andres's Tacoma Gallery
This sucks so much
I had a business partner once that fucked me over with some stupid shit but now that I look back I know that parting ways was the best thing that could've happened.

I hope Sockmonkey finds enough resources to continue making decals without any business partners.

Old 03-18-2013, 10:40 PM   #31
AaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shedAaronArf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Aaron
AaronArf's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, I was holding off until after deployment to order the TRD NY 911 bedside decals. Oh well. Guess I'll just pull the factory TRD's off and roll slick.

Old 03-18-2013, 10:49 PM   #32
reastiebeagle is a name known to allreastiebeagle is a name known to allreastiebeagle is a name known to allreastiebeagle is a name known to allreastiebeagle is a name known to allreastiebeagle is a name known to all
Name: Adam
reastiebeagle's Tacoma Gallery
For anyone looking for the original bedside off-road sticker, I have a copy in vector format. All you would have to do is just add in your own design in Illustrator or something similar and find a sticker company that will print it. I can also help design if anyone needs the help.

**I was going to post it up but the filesize is too big, just send me a PM if you want the file**

Old 03-19-2013, 04:17 AM   #33
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIAtaco View Post
they made ruggedT stop making tworld stickers as well
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stgenpre View Post
Tried to save a pic of a the bedside decal out of socks photobucket account but everything has been deleted, even out my pm. Damn...
ok, "they" had nothing to do with it, neither did Toyota.

i am not gone, just prob not doing decals anymore.

let the scavenging begin

still trying to decide if i even want to do anything with the hundreds of files/layouts.

more to come...
but, i will not discuss it in this forum

Old 03-19-2013, 04:24 AM   #34
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Would we be able to save a pic of what kind of decal we wanted so if we wanted we could take it some where to get it printed out?

Old 03-19-2013, 04:25 AM   #35
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
^ Love your Avatar Greg!

Old 03-19-2013, 04:29 AM   #36
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post
ok, "they" had nothing to do with it, neither did Toyota.

i am not gone, just prob not doing decals anymore.

let the scavenging begin

still trying to decide if i even want to do anything with the hundreds of files/layouts.

more to come...
but, i will not discuss it in this forum
Your work is top notch and I'm sorry to see that you won't be doing any more decals.

Old 03-19-2013, 04:31 AM   #37
scotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shedscotrinaf is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scotrinaf's Tacoma Gallery
I am still doing truck decals, typically they run $80 for a pair, that includes design and shipping... PM me as I don't check posts regularly.