Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Sockmonkey

Notices

Thank you to everyone...please read

Old 03-19-2013, 07:12 AM   #1
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy Thank you to everyone...please read

I am not leaving the site, just not going to be functioning in this capacity.

It saddens me to inform you, that i will no longer be able to provide this service in the immediate future.

Due to circumstances beyond my control, i am unable to fulfill any future orders and am trying my damnedest to fulfill existing orders. (Those involved have been notified)

It has been a long and fun ride.
I did not even start out doing these decals on this forum, but made it my home shortly after joining.

I have enjoyed being a vendor, exclusively, on this site. (Thanks tcBob)

I wish there was a way I could continue but, being a side thing, the equipment was not mine to begin with.

A slight glimmer of hope is… there may be some access to equipment at some point in the future.

If I offer anything, it will be listed within the walls of this site.
It definitely will not be on the same scale as before.

As for my layouts, I am keeping those close.
I put a lot of work and time into all of that.

I have no intention of screwing anyone out of $ for an existing order (never have, never will)….
Any existing orders, or orders yet to arrive, will be refunded in the fashion they were sent.
Money Order = Money Order
PayPal = Paypal.

I will be offering all "left overs" in the near future.
Kind of like the “extras” thread I had, but probably in the “for sale” forum.

thank you to all,
Greg

Old 03-19-2013, 07:16 AM   #2
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
hate to hear about this greg..... I know you put your passion and pride into doing the top notch work that you did. but you never know what the future holds, good luck in whatever comes your way on this or anything else you decide to pursue. you have the wit and self discipline to be a successful businessman in whatever you pursue. think of it this way though, now all your decals are collectors items and part of a "limited edition"

Old 03-19-2013, 07:17 AM   #3
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Aw Greg, I'm sorry to hear that man! Your stuff is great! Thanks for being able to do it as long as you did! You do amazing work, and I know you have made a lot of people happy with your products!

Old 03-19-2013, 07:17 AM   #4
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for your time and effort Greg. You were excellent to deal with.