Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Sockmonkey

Notices

Sockmonkey Installed Examples

Old 05-13-2009, 07:10 AM   #1
Bre2tSco2t is on a distinguished road

Bre2tSco2t's Tacoma Gallery
Sockmonkey Installed Examples

I got these for a co-worker's Tundra. They Look Awesome. Note, the one in the middle is not Sock's, just the ones on the sides.
Attached Thumbnails
Sockmonkey Installed Examples-image_046.jpg   Sockmonkey Installed Examples-image_047.jpg   Sockmonkey Installed Examples-image_048.jpg   Sockmonkey Installed Examples-image_049.jpg  

Old 06-17-2009, 08:28 AM   #3
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
i have mailed out quite a few new bedsides and decals in the past month or so and haven't seen any pics

anybody?

Old 06-17-2009, 08:30 AM   #4
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post
i have mailed out quite a few new bedsides and decals in the past month or so and haven't seen any pics

anybody?
With mine the mail got wet when delivered and the yellow bled form the envelope onto the decals

However I am not sure If this is just on the paper backing or the vinyl itself

Old 06-17-2009, 08:42 AM   #5
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
With mine the mail got wet when delivered and the yellow bled form the envelope onto the decals

However I am not sure If this is just on the paper backing or the vinyl itself
PM sent

Old 06-17-2009, 08:44 AM   #6
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post
PM sent
Got it, thanks! I will figure out if there is a problem.

Regardless I LOVE the decal since I havn't seen a single one similar to it in my area. IT is going to be awesome to rock it!