Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Sockmonkey

Notices

Hawaiian Sock

Old 07-31-2009, 09:52 AM   #1
militaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to behold

militaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hawaiian Sock

Thanks sock for the awesome decals.

1. My '09
2. My '99 ....yes its a little crooked.....uuuughhhhhh...

they still look sweet......thanks again Sock for your hard work.
Attached Thumbnails
Hawaiian Sock-picture.jpg   Hawaiian Sock-picture-039.jpg  

Old 07-31-2009, 09:55 AM   #2
bass turds
Veccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Veccster's Tacoma Gallery
That sucks you put it on crooked. No way to pull it off and re-apply?

I put a KTM sticker on the back window of my 2004 Taco and it went on slightly crooked. It was all I saw when I looked it...drove me nuts! Had I kept the truck, I wouldn've spent the $5 for another sticker to apply straight.
That's not easy to do!

Your sticker looks good!

Old 08-07-2009, 08:29 PM   #3
militaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to behold

Okay okay because i'm OCD, i had to order new decals from sock.....and yes now my decal is straight.......thanks sock...you are one cool dude. Aloha my bruddah.

1. Is the new straight application
2. Was the old crocked one.

Now i can drive my truck comfortably.
Attached Thumbnails
Hawaiian Sock-picture-040.jpg   Hawaiian Sock-picture-039.jpg  

Old 08-07-2009, 08:35 PM   #4
Be a thinker, not a stinker
usctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

usctacoma's Tacoma Gallery
much better. Ive never seen them put on the back window either. They look great though.

Old 08-10-2009, 12:21 AM   #8

Thanks for the rep guys....at least now i can style socks decals and drive around with pride and peace of mind......sweet i love them. thanks again sock....you da man.

Old 08-10-2009, 07:02 AM   #10
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Looks really nice. I know what you mean about the crooked decal. I put my Tacomaworld.com decal on crooked. All I could see when I looked at the truck was the crooked decal. I had to take it off after a while.

Old 08-11-2009, 12:38 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post
Looks really nice. I know what you mean about the crooked decal. I put my Tacomaworld.com decal on crooked. All I could see when I looked at the truck was the crooked decal. I had to take it off after a while.

It is very tough to look at a crooked decal day in and day out..........i'm glad that fiasco is over.

Old 08-21-2009, 07:30 PM   #12

side by side and just cleaned
Attached Thumbnails
Hawaiian Sock-picture-004.jpg   Hawaiian Sock-picture-003.jpg  

Old 08-22-2009, 04:38 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post
very nice.........and straight

yeah only took me two times lol.........can't wait for the vinyl will post pic if i can do it right ......crossing my fingers on this one

Old 09-02-2009, 11:41 PM   #15

okay so i ordered the black vinyl from Sock and i chickened out and asked my friend who does auto tinting to apply it for me.....i'm super stocked on how it came out and it is flawless....thanks Sock.
Attached Thumbnails
Hawaiian Sock-picture-006.jpg   Hawaiian Sock-picture-007.jpg   Hawaiian Sock-picture-008.jpg   Hawaiian Sock-picture-013.jpg  

Old 09-02-2009, 11:48 PM   #16
IgnoringChrisWatchingEdLi veVicariouslyThroughMJP2
TacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoNut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoNut's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by militaco View Post
okay so i ordered the black vinyl from Sock and i chickened out and asked my friend who does auto tinting to apply it for me.....i'm super stocked on how it came out and it is flawless....thanks Sock.
That looks awesome on the white trucks

Old 09-15-2009, 12:03 AM   #17

Yeah.....my x-runner wannabe, once i seen some members on this forum place it on, i knew i wanted it....the question then became who was going to install it.......if you have a friend that does tinting, that is the way to go.

Old 09-15-2009, 01:29 AM   #18
i miss my 04
rendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rendog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by militaco View Post
wheres the sticker?

Old 09-15-2009, 04:08 AM   #19
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^It's the middle lower black portion of the front bumper.................And the trucks & Oahu stickers look great!

Old 09-15-2009, 04:35 AM   #20
i miss my 04
rendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rendog's Tacoma Gallery
ohhhh ok

yah thats dope