Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Sockmonkey

Notices

PMs for decals...or anything

Old 08-06-2009, 08:21 AM   #1
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
PMs for decals...or anything

Hello all,

I wanted to give some guidance on sending PM for questions on decals... or anything, really. (some is kind of basic, sorry)

I receive so many PMs on any given day/week/month that I rely heavily on the "reply" data in the PM itself to know what has been discussed.

Without this data, it is like receiving an email out of the blue that just says "OK, I like that one....I'll take it" ....Wha??? take what?
Without the previous conversation you have no idea what this refers to.

• In alot of cases a PM is sent regarding a post or an image that you have just seen or are interested in.
    • Please include this info in your post with a link to the post or a link to an image (better yet, the actual image). link to post images. (The copy and paste applies to images outside of TW as well.)
  • Please include previous conversations when replying to PMs (just hit REPLYand type). Even for little stuff from the same day.
  • On occation PMs will get very long, it is OK to trim some fat to get it down to pertinant info only.
  • Please don't "insert" text into previous replies and expect me to see/find it. replys should be at top or bottom of PM
  • Just like emails....I treat a new PM as a new/different thought or subject

Thanks for reading.
Greg