Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Sockmonkey

Notices

Canada Theme?

Old 09-03-2009, 08:31 AM   #1
Resident Canuck
HwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to all

HwyRogue's Tacoma Gallery
Canada Theme?

Hey Sock! Any chance of coming up with some Canadian design that incorporates the flag / maple leaf ? I have black/silver TRD Sport decal on the rear fenders now, but if you could come up with something either in color or (pref.) black/silver, I'd be very interested Thanks!

Old 09-03-2009, 09:48 AM   #2
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
already have 2 sport versions out there

see links in post #1

something is going funky right now with photobuckets formating

Old 09-08-2009, 11:46 PM   #3
Taco love in East Van
Canadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura aboutCanadianboy has a spectacular aura about

Name: James
Canadianboy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HwyRogue View Post
Hey Sock! Any chance of coming up with some Canadian design that incorporates the flag / maple leaf ? I have black/silver TRD Sport decal on the rear fenders now, but if you could come up with something either in color or (pref.) black/silver, I'd be very interested Thanks!
I looked through the decals, and could only find one that had a maple leaf over a green province i think? Anyways, I'd also be very interested in a 'Canadian Edition' type decal in all black/dark grey.

Edit: I found a few others ones with a Canadian theme