Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Sockmonkey

Notices

I Socked Myself!!

Old 10-08-2009, 03:06 PM   #1
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
I Socked Myself!!

Started my Washing the truck, then taping off the Stock TRD Decal
-

Stole.. uh I mean borrowed the wife's hair dryer.. plugged in and warmed up

Heat up decal to help pull of decal

Pull off decal I found it easier to start at the end of SPORT

Completely remove Decal

Use a small amount of Oops on a towel or old Tshirt to remove sticky-ness then wash area

Whip Dry

I double checked new decal it is a little bigger so i had to remove the bottom piece of tape

Apply soapy water ( I put a little too much) then apply decal soapy water helps be able to adjust decal on the truck

Use your Gate Opener card as a Squegge to push out soap and water and bubbles

I used a little too much water so had to use a little help from hair dryer

Remove Paper and BAM!!

Finished Project!!

Attached Thumbnails
I Socked Myself!!-dsc04409.jpg   I Socked Myself!!-dsc04411.jpg   I Socked Myself!!-dsc04412.jpg   I Socked Myself!!-dsc04413.jpg   I Socked Myself!!-dsc04415.jpg  

I Socked Myself!!-dsc04416.jpg   I Socked Myself!!-dsc04417.jpg   I Socked Myself!!-dsc04419.jpg   I Socked Myself!!-dsc04420.jpg   I Socked Myself!!-dsc04418.jpg  

I Socked Myself!!-dsc04421.jpg   I Socked Myself!!-dsc04422.jpg   I Socked Myself!!-dsc04423.jpg   I Socked Myself!!-dsc04425.jpg  

Old 10-08-2009, 03:09 PM   #2
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
haha dont get too excited with the finished product, you last two pictures are heella blurry! looks awesome tho

Old 10-08-2009, 03:13 PM   #3
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
there ya go!!

yeah, get some "not so excited" shots

they look good!

Old 10-08-2009, 03:18 PM   #4
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Nice.

Old 10-08-2009, 03:29 PM   #5
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
Some clear, little less excited pics

Attached Thumbnails
I Socked Myself!!-dsc04427.jpg   I Socked Myself!!-dsc04428.jpg   I Socked Myself!!-dsc04429.jpg