Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Sockmonkey

Notices

Ive been Socked!!!

Old 01-16-2010, 02:22 PM   #1
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
Ive been Socked!!!

Just got these in the mail today!!! Thanks so much Sockmonkey, I love them!!!

Old 01-16-2010, 02:25 PM   #2
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great jen!!!

Old 01-16-2010, 02:27 PM   #4
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys!!!! I am so retarded though... The "silly boys" sticker is a hair lower to the right... I am so anal..

Old 01-16-2010, 02:28 PM   #6
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlvhrse View Post
Thanks guys!!!! I am so retarded though... The "silly boys" sticker is a hair lower to the left... I am so anal..
Oh gosh its all good!!! Here is the one that Sock made me a while ago:

Old 01-16-2010, 02:28 PM   #7

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
Silly girl... trucks are for men...

Haha good try

Old 01-16-2010, 02:28 PM   #8

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Oh gosh its all good!!! Here is the one that Sock made me a while ago:
I love that!!!

Old 01-16-2010, 02:29 PM   #9
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
I love that!!!
Thanks buddy!!!

Old 01-16-2010, 02:31 PM   #10
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
looks great nice work

Old 01-16-2010, 02:33 PM   #11

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Tarantino View Post
looks great nice work
Thanks! I was nervous at first about putting stickers on my truck, but now im really excited... I just want to go outside and stare at them.. lmao

Old 01-16-2010, 02:35 PM   #12
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks! I was nervous at first about putting stickers on my truck, but now im really excited... I just want to go outside and stare at them.. lmao
its great that you did it yourself

Old 01-16-2010, 02:37 PM   #13

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Tarantino View Post
its great that you did it yourself
hahaha... yah I'm pretty savvy... it was a lot of hard work, but I got through it..

Old 01-16-2010, 02:49 PM   #15
BANNED in 49 states...
AriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAriZonaD54 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
AriZonaD54's Tacoma Gallery
you should have sockmonkey make you a unicorn one too.

Old 01-16-2010, 02:58 PM   #16

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OffroadToy View Post
Looks good Jen!
Thanks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriZonaD54 View Post
you should have sockmonkey make you a unicorn one too.

Old 01-16-2010, 03:32 PM   #18

jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Nice Jen! Looks good!
Thanks so much!!!!!

Old 01-16-2010, 04:29 PM   #20
Drakken is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement:
Name: Nevin
Drakken's Tacoma Gallery