Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Sockmonkey

Notices

The importance of following directions

Old 01-19-2010, 03:05 PM   #1
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Lightbulb The importance of following directions

This is a big FYI for me to help you and vice-versa:

and I hope I don't come off as sounding like a jerk, but this is not the first time this has happened....

When ordering vinyl, decals, bedsides, whatever, I ask that a copy of PM conversations be included with any monies sent.

I use this information to:
  • have a record of what is being ordered
  • eliminate any confusion of what is being ordered
  • know who to ask any question that may arise related to their order/s (TW.com username)
  • know who to notify when order is received (TW.com username)
  • know who to notify when order is shipped out (TW.com username)
I may ask a lot of questions in the process of an order, only to clarify exactly what is being requested.
That pays off when an order is received and i know where to go to find more info.

Without at least info on what is being order, you are basically giving me $ for nothing...which i like! but you may not like that.

Notifications of receipt and shipping is something that you might want to know about, too.

As has been posted before, this is a side thing and, I get many PMs in the course of a day, a week, a month.

In addition, when replying to a PM, please include all previous conversations.
It may be a couple of hours/days before i can get back to PM conversations.

in a calm even tone,
Greg

Old 01-20-2010, 05:26 AM   #2
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

a follow up.......

if you are Cameron from VA Beach and you just sent me money, you need to get ahold of me.

or i will consider it a donation

Old 01-20-2010, 05:49 AM   #3
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Just don't get too frustrated and quit making your awesome decals!

Old 01-20-2010, 06:00 AM   #5
Afwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: B-52 Crew Chief/ Ground Radio MX/ LC-
Name: Matt
Afwrestler1986's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, because I am going to want some.

Old 01-20-2010, 07:17 AM   #6

oh, believe me, getting money in the mail with no explanation is not a reason to quit.

i would like to get money that way more frequently

Old 01-20-2010, 07:57 AM   #7
Afwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: B-52 Crew Chief/ Ground Radio MX/ LC-
Name: Matt
Afwrestler1986's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post
oh, believe me, getting money in the mail with no explanation is not a reason to quit.

i would like to get money that way more frequently
What is your address? I have some money that needs to be......"Cleaned".

LOL

Old 01-21-2010, 11:59 AM   #9

nevermind....i am just sending this back to the guy to start over

Old 01-21-2010, 12:19 PM   #10
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
I can be "Cameron from VA Beach" if you want to send me some SR5 bedside decals but I have moved so you will need to send them to my 'new' address in WA state.

Old 01-21-2010, 12:59 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexterdog View Post
I can be "Cameron from VA Beach" if you want to send me some SR5 bedside decals but I have moved so you will need to send them to my 'new' address in WA state.
hey now!

shakes finger