and I hope I don't come off as sounding like a jerk, but this is not the first time this has happened....
When ordering vinyl, decals, bedsides, whatever, I ask that a copy of PM conversations be included with any monies sent.
I use this information to:
- have a record of what is being ordered
- eliminate any confusion of what is being ordered
- know who to ask any question that may arise related to their order/s (TW.com username)
- know who to notify when order is received (TW.com username)
- know who to notify when order is shipped out (TW.com username)
That pays off when an order is received and i know where to go to find more info.
Without at least info on what is being order, you are basically giving me $ for nothing...which i like! but you may not like that.
Notifications of receipt and shipping is something that you might want to know about, too.
As has been posted before, this is a side thing and, I get many PMs in the course of a day, a week, a month.
In addition, when replying to a PM, please include all previous conversations.
It may be a couple of hours/days before i can get back to PM conversations.
in a calm even tone,