Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Sockmonkey

Notices

Windshield Visor Request

Old 01-31-2010, 07:51 PM   #1
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Windshield Visor Request

I thought I came up with this, but I just saw it in someone's sig line today. I figured we could poke a little fun at Jeep owners.
We've all seen these on the roads

So why not make one for ourselves?
I was thinking it could say something like "I do understand, that's why I drive a Toyota" Or something along those lines.
Could you do it Sockmonkey?
Anyone have a better phrasing for it and would anyone else be interested?

Old 02-01-2010, 07:37 AM   #3
Afwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: B-52 Crew Chief/ Ground Radio MX/ LC-
Afwrestler1986's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, I get it...So it burns when you pee?

Old 02-03-2010, 03:33 PM   #4
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post
yes, it can be done
Sweet! Think you could get some ideas drawn up? I can't imagine I'm the only one who would want one...
Thanks man, your stuff is the best!

Old 02-03-2010, 03:35 PM   #5
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afwrestler1986 View Post
Yeah, I get it...So it burns when you pee?
...that made me laugh...

Old 02-03-2010, 06:14 PM   #6
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MowTaco View Post
Sweet! Think you could get some ideas drawn up? I can't imagine I'm the only one who would want one...
Thanks man, your stuff is the best!
idea's?

no you will have to come up with those.
i just said that they could be done

i don't have time to come up with more ideas for my own stuff, much less something new

Old 02-03-2010, 06:19 PM   #7
Rangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant futureRangerpeterson has a brilliant future

Army: 75th Ranger Regiment
Rangerpeterson's Tacoma Gallery
So sockmonkey how much (generally) would it cost to get one that says "I do understand, that's why I drive a Toyota" to go across the front of the windshield?

Old 02-03-2010, 06:21 PM   #8
v.hey its my Avatar avatar.v
ak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedak47 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ak47's Tacoma Gallery
price is right i might be interested.

Old 02-03-2010, 06:51 PM   #9
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob1 View Post
...that made me laugh...
x2

Old 02-03-2010, 08:38 PM   #11
Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
Black Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't been around long but if I saw that on the windshield of a Tacoma, I wouldn't get it. Something like "Fuck You and Your Jeep", I get.

Old 02-07-2010, 09:24 PM   #12

MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
^I don't think they'd like that in the school parking lot... They might give me a hefty $10 ticket

Old 02-08-2010, 07:34 AM   #13
Wandering But Not Lost
Rattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to beholdRattler is a splendid one to behold

Rattler's Tacoma Gallery
"Its a Jap thing, you J**ps don't understand"

Old 01-13-2011, 11:15 AM   #16
BLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shedBLACKnBLUE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Iain
BLACKnBLUE's Tacoma Gallery
It's simple, just do: "JEEP RESCUE VEHICLE"

Old 01-13-2011, 11:29 AM   #17
TacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoDaTugBoat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKnBLUE View Post
x2

Old 01-23-2011, 07:23 PM   #18
Molon Labe
CoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: now Paramedic/Firefighter
CoalMedic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKnBLUE View Post
Nice. I like it.