Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Sockmonkey

Notices

Retro Tacoma graphics

Old 02-08-2010, 07:18 AM   #21
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
looks cool

Old 02-08-2010, 07:23 AM   #23
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch aka View Post

Undecided, my first impression was no but the more I look at it the more I like it. I think you are onto something Greg.
X2. Not to shabby though.

Old 02-08-2010, 07:31 AM   #24
My68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
My68ur8trd's Tacoma Gallery
looks nice

something like this?

I like the retro 84-85 Grille

Or Ivan Stewart Retro

Both of those are SEMA trucks.

Justin

Old 02-08-2010, 07:35 AM   #25
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by My68ur8trd View Post
looks nice

something like this?

Or Ivan Stewart Retro

Both of those are SEMA trucks.

Justin
WOw!!!! Those both look pretty sick!!!! Looks good!!! I also like the front bumper bar on the top Tacoma!!! Looks kinda like Avid Off-ROads!!!

Old 02-08-2010, 07:59 AM   #26
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
hmmm...I wonder how it'd look on SWB??
Quote:
Originally Posted by coppert View Post
x2
now this IS a photoshop

can't tell how close to SWB it is

Old 02-08-2010, 08:02 AM   #27
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post
now this IS a photoshop

can't tell how close to SWB it is
That looks a little bit lighter then the SWB but close enough Greg!! Looks good!!

Old 02-08-2010, 08:03 AM   #28
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzbear View Post
i think it would look really cool if it went a little farther down the door.
looks great tho!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
i think i might do that. (actually just combine the first 2 bands)

like the old one, the first band is alot thicker

Old 02-09-2010, 09:24 AM   #29

i may try dark grey on the revised set....

will post some pics

Old 02-11-2010, 08:43 PM   #30
Rocking your mom's world Since 1997
drew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drew02a's Tacoma Gallery
I think it rocks!

Old 02-11-2010, 08:46 PM   #31
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

deadbolt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by My68ur8trd View Post
looks nice

something like this?

im really feelin this!!!!

Old 02-11-2010, 11:01 PM   #32
Katzo production
leo08pirate has a spectacular aura aboutleo08pirate has a spectacular aura about

Name: Leo
leo08pirate's Tacoma Gallery
i like sockmonkeys that looks clean !!!

Old 02-12-2010, 07:29 AM   #33
saltshaker has a brilliant futuresaltshaker has a brilliant futuresaltshaker has a brilliant futuresaltshaker has a brilliant futuresaltshaker has a brilliant futuresaltshaker has a brilliant futuresaltshaker has a brilliant futuresaltshaker has a brilliant futuresaltshaker has a brilliant futuresaltshaker has a brilliant futuresaltshaker has a brilliant future

Name: johnny
saltshaker's Tacoma Gallery
I think swb might look better with white decals.

and it would look a lot better if it were indigo ink with white decals.

Old 02-13-2010, 04:54 AM   #34
Toyota4Honda2 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jeremiah
Toyota4Honda2's Tacoma Gallery
sockmonkey that retro stripe look excellent! You have a sweet truck!

Please post pics if you do the hood, dying to see how it looks.

Old 02-13-2010, 05:00 AM   #35
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
i think either a fade or using reflective material would be neat...and if a 1st gen set was made id be inclined to try them out for ya

Old 02-13-2010, 05:35 AM   #36

thanks guys,

i am still trying to get something that looks decent on the hood.

i am also waiting for it to warm up a little to try a grey set of stripes

Old 02-13-2010, 07:13 AM   #37
Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
Black Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

Sockmonkey- I like your work. I'm thinking about those retro stripes flat black on my black Tacoma. My friend has a Mustang GT with black ghost decals and it looks awesome. I just removed the emblems, now you've got me thinking about putting decals on. Does it ever end?

Old 02-13-2010, 08:12 AM   #38

so, was able to do this in the semi warm garage

did the edit on the first stripe (combined with second) and went grey