Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Sockmonkey

Notices

Retro Tacoma graphics

Old 02-13-2010, 02:54 PM   #41
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
well if u wanna make a set in flat black and send em my way, u can see what it'll look like on a timberland

Old 02-13-2010, 03:07 PM   #42
MurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphyZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Air Traffic Control
Name: I HATE SPICYTACOS
MurphyZ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by My68ur8trd View Post

Or Ivan Stewart Retro

Justin
i want on my swb truck the ivan orange stripe, just one big ass construction orange stripe and those stripes on the front door in white. what would be the cost

Old 02-13-2010, 03:23 PM   #43
gatorboyy13 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brian
gatorboyy13's Tacoma Gallery
i almost bought one that had almost like tear graphics on the sides and it looked pretty baller.

Old 02-13-2010, 03:35 PM   #44
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm im kinda thinking that the first time I saw it I didnt care for it but they grew on me.

Old 02-13-2010, 03:38 PM   #45
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good. If you wan to test some on a 1st gen let me know

Old 02-13-2010, 03:39 PM   #46
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
I love em! If you plan on a prototype in OD green let me know

Old 02-14-2010, 04:58 AM   #47
Toyota4Honda2 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jeremiah
Toyota4Honda2's Tacoma Gallery
I agree with the combination of the 1st two segments! Much better flow.

I would have to say that personally, the black wins. I can see what dark knight was saying about a bit more subtle with the grey, but IMO too subtle. Are you printing those, or is that cut colored vinyl?

Maybe you could try like a 80% or 90% flat black.

Old 02-14-2010, 07:27 AM   #48
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
here is a photoshop of what the hood graphic might look like

med grey

dark grey

Old 02-14-2010, 04:06 PM   #50
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Bamf

Old 02-14-2010, 04:34 PM   #51
bcsnave is on a distinguished road
bcsnave's Tacoma Gallery
Nice... I like the gray

Any chance you can extend the decal over the front fender flare like the old style ones? Also reflective would be nice..

Old 02-14-2010, 07:08 PM   #52
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

the contours just don't lend to extending over the fenders on the 2nd gens.

reflective would be difficult...it does not stretch as much reg vinyl and there is some stretching going on, even with these

Old 02-15-2010, 09:22 AM   #53
grist is on a distinguished road
Name: Kevin
grist's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post
i am undecided on color

flat black or grey

Having owned a 87 I love the look. I think the black goes better with the tires !! I would love to see color options for the Barcelona red.

Old 02-16-2010, 01:47 AM   #54
dave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddave831 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dave
dave831's Tacoma Gallery
hey sockmonkey what do i need to do to get you to make me a flat black set???? i think it would look clean on my regular cab.........got to love the 80's!!!!

Old 02-16-2010, 01:58 AM   #55
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
Looks awesome, Greg.

I'd rock these decals in bronze or gold.

Old 02-16-2010, 04:37 AM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave831 View Post
hey sockmonkey what do i need to do to get you to make me a flat black set???? i think it would look clean on my regular cab.........got to love the 80's!!!!
as with all my stuff, PM me for details

Old 02-16-2010, 01:44 PM   #57
CDNMEDIC is on a distinguished road
CDNMEDIC's Tacoma Gallery
Looks awesome. how about the tailgate graphics? i always thought the large TOYOTA across the tailgate was a good look

Old 02-16-2010, 05:32 PM   #58
Toyota4Honda2 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jeremiah
Toyota4Honda2's Tacoma Gallery
Your latest Photoshop of the Dark Grey is exactly what I was thinking....I think you have it right there!

I like the looks of the hood decal also. Maybe cut out "Tacoma" or "TRD" in white out of the lowest section of the hood stripe If my Taco was white I would be beggin' for a set like that in darker gray.

You Got Skills!

Old 02-16-2010, 06:32 PM   #59
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
sock you'll have a pm shortly