Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Sockmonkey

Notices

TRD Decals by SockMonkey turned out pretty good!

Old 04-13-2008, 11:24 PM   #1
Blacked Out TRD is just really niceBlacked Out TRD is just really niceBlacked Out TRD is just really niceBlacked Out TRD is just really niceBlacked Out TRD is just really nice
Blacked Out TRD's Tacoma Gallery
TRD Decals by SockMonkey turned out pretty good!

TRD Decals by SockMonkey turned out pretty good!-trd-front-1.jpg

TRD Decals by SockMonkey turned out pretty good!-trd-back.jpg

TRD Decals by SockMonkey turned out pretty good!-trd-wheel.jpg

TRD Decals by SockMonkey turned out pretty good!-trd-back-1.jpg

TRD Decals by SockMonkey turned out pretty good!-trd-front.jpg

Old 04-13-2008, 11:27 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Damn the whole truck looks nice. SockMonkey does some nice work.

Old 04-13-2008, 11:59 PM   #3
Labatt 50 is on a distinguished road

Labatt 50's Tacoma Gallery
Whole truck including the weels! Nice truck!

Old 04-14-2008, 01:00 AM   #4
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
I really dig the quarter panel TRD decals.

What would it take to get some in say... Black or gray?

I'd like something for the FJ but don't want to slap on the standard Tacoma TRD Offroad ones.

Mr. Monkey let me know.

Old 04-14-2008, 06:17 AM   #5
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
I really dig the quarter panel TRD decals.

What would it take to get some in say... Black or gray?

I'd like something for the FJ but don't want to slap on the standard Tacoma TRD Offroad ones.

Mr. Monkey let me know.
please, Mr. Monkey is my father

here they are in 3 shades: (PM me if you need more info)

Old 04-14-2008, 06:49 AM   #7
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Those decals look sick man!

Old 04-14-2008, 07:41 AM   #8
Blacked Out TRD is just really niceBlacked Out TRD is just really niceBlacked Out TRD is just really niceBlacked Out TRD is just really niceBlacked Out TRD is just really nice
Blacked Out TRD's Tacoma Gallery
You know, I'll have to charge a royalty for giving the config. to SockMonkey for the way they came out to anyone that orders those decals

Old 04-14-2008, 08:11 AM   #9
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great! good job monkey

Old 06-09-2010, 10:25 AM   #10
mytacoma
tquang will become famous soon enough
Name: mytacoma
tquang's Tacoma Gallery
For "SR5 Prerunner"

[quote=sockmonkey;79766]please, Mr. Monkey is my father

here they are in 3 shades: (PM me if you need more info)

Hi Sock! I like the first one but can you do for "SR5 Prerunner". I saw most for your decal but most of them are TRD. Do you have any new "SR5 Prerunner" to refer?. My truck color is " Pyrite Mica". Please let me know

Thanks
Quang

Old 04-01-2011, 05:30 PM   #11
ontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to all

ontarioyota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacked Out TRD View Post
Better then good...your truck is amazing!!

Old 04-02-2011, 11:24 AM   #12
Jimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud ofJimmyjohn has much to be proud of

Name: Jim
Jimmyjohn's Tacoma Gallery
Sock Monkey does the best when it comes to Decals. They Made my SR5 DCSB look out of this world. You can't go wrong with his work.