Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Sockmonkey

Notices

Sockmonkey Decals info thread

Old 06-28-2010, 05:27 AM   #21
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
read post #1

then read post #2

the go here to the "Start here" thread

i will edit post #2 to make the words bigger and bolder

Old 06-30-2010, 10:23 PM   #22
Zilla has a spectacular aura aboutZilla has a spectacular aura about
Name: snah
Zilla's Tacoma Gallery
Hi . ive been looking at these deca that you have been making . Im interested in one of them ..... how do i go about getting one of those

Old 07-01-2010, 03:43 AM   #23
StandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Prior service. KC135 Crew Chief
Name: John
StandingCow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zilla View Post
Hi . ive been looking at these deca that you have been making . Im interested in one of them ..... how do i go about getting one of those
Read his first two posts, it gives you instructions.

Old 07-01-2010, 05:29 AM   #24
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

or the post right before yours.

i will have to get this thread locked if no one can read post #2 (now post #1 as well)

Old 07-13-2010, 08:14 AM   #25
Sam Simmons is on a distinguished road
Sam Simmons's Tacoma Gallery
Prices

How much would this be and what colors would you suggest to go on black paint?

Old 07-13-2010, 08:39 AM   #26
Thermonuclear Protection
478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

478DblSport's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Simmons View Post
How much would this be and what colors would you suggest to go on black paint?
Hey Sam... Sockmonkey's 1st & 2nd posts on this thread are instructions for answering questions. I've pasted post #2 below. Welcome to TW!!!

Quote:
please do not use this thread to post pics and ask questions.

PM me for questions

you can use thread sockmonkey decals and badging for pics if you want.
or Sockmonkey's Army

Old 07-24-2010, 01:16 PM   #27
Thermonuclear Protection
478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed478DblSport is one of the sharper tools in the shed

478DblSport's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Allison View Post
can you send me pricing on the emblem with antlers that is the one i want?
Hey Craig, see the post directly above your post (#26)... or go to posts 1 & 2 for directions on how to get pricing from Sockmonkey.

Old 08-02-2010, 06:45 PM   #28
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
pm'ed sockmonkey....want one dirtbike trd offroad on one side and one trd offroad ohio on the other

Old 08-03-2010, 05:22 PM   #29
rectoyo is on a distinguished road

Name: Robert
rectoyo's Tacoma Gallery
Interested on a of these bad boys. How much am I looking at? Thanks.

Old 08-03-2010, 05:25 PM   #31
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
people just cant follow directions.

Old 12-27-2010, 08:40 AM   #32

I have been meaning to do a Marine Corps version for a while now

TRD OR USMC

TRD SP USMC

please see post #2 before replying with questions

Old 01-02-2011, 12:12 AM   #33
Taco Madre
ronny97 is a splendid one to beholdronny97 is a splendid one to beholdronny97 is a splendid one to beholdronny97 is a splendid one to beholdronny97 is a splendid one to beholdronny97 is a splendid one to beholdronny97 is a splendid one to beholdronny97 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Ronny
ronny97's Tacoma Gallery

Hey there. I was hoping to get a quote for a black front valance, a windshield TRD in white, and maybe to convince you to do custom bedside decals if I do the artwork and send it to you in the format you need. I do graphic artwork and I would like to do something a little different than what you have. Thank you for your time.

Ronny

Old 01-02-2011, 06:30 AM   #34
MUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to all

MUDFISH's Tacoma Gallery
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously....Wow people, read posts 1, 2, 5, 8, 14, 17, 19, 21, 23, 24, 26, 27, 28, 30, 31, 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronny97 View Post
Hey there. I was hoping to get a quote for a black front valance, a windshield TRD in white, and maybe to convince you to do custom bedside decals if I do the artwork and send it to you in the format you need. I do graphic artwork and I would like to do something a little different than what you have. Thank you for your time.

Ronny

Old 01-04-2011, 02:44 PM   #35
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
haha bump

Old 01-04-2011, 02:45 PM   #36
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilredstud View Post
can u make ones like these but for florida and saying so-flo or cnt-flo??? plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
id go with so-flo cause it sounds better and cnt-flo looks like ****-flo

Old 02-23-2011, 01:40 PM   #37
jwhaley is a splendid one to beholdjwhaley is a splendid one to beholdjwhaley is a splendid one to beholdjwhaley is a splendid one to beholdjwhaley is a splendid one to beholdjwhaley is a splendid one to beholdjwhaley is a splendid one to beholdjwhaley is a splendid one to behold

Name: Josh
jwhaley's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the TRD decals! I can't put them on my truck for a month since I will be in Dallas from March 18-25 but you know I will be putting it on my truck come the 26th! My wife had to hide them from me so I wouldn't put them on there before I go to Dallas. Thanks again Sock, they look great!!!

Old 10-23-2011, 09:06 PM   #40
loganlangley is on a distinguished road
Name: logan
loganlangley's Tacoma Gallery
LMAO!! HOLY SHIT!! You have got to be kidding me people.....is everyone retarded these days?