Sockmonkey Decals info thread

Old 11-28-2011, 03:06 AM   #41
seyoungla2 is on a distinguished road
Name: se
seyoungla2's Tacoma Gallery
can i order this?

how can i pay?

Old 11-28-2011, 03:22 AM   #42
Have a coke and a smile and shut the f#%k up!
hogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shedhogeyphenogey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
hogeyphenogey's Tacoma Gallery
i just hop into this thread from time to time to see all of the posts from people that simply cannot read. It makes any problems in my life seem trivial and i begin to feel sorry for the massive amount of people who can't read and show evidence of inbreeding. I'd say negative rep for anyone that asks questions in a thread that states DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS IN THIS THREAD. WTF people?

Old 11-28-2011, 05:17 PM   #43
jackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jackhart's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogeyphenogey View Post
DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS IN THIS THREAD. WTF people?
Uh, I think you just violated the rule yourself.

Old 11-30-2011, 11:02 PM   #44
North Georgia Member
TacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoXtreme's Tacoma Gallery
"There should be a law against stupid......"

Old 04-09-2012, 09:47 PM   #48
just516in will become famous soon enough
just516in's Tacoma Gallery
any pics of the hood scoop vinyl?

Old 05-08-2012, 09:29 AM   #50
Myafed2900 is a splendid one to beholdMyafed2900 is a splendid one to beholdMyafed2900 is a splendid one to beholdMyafed2900 is a splendid one to beholdMyafed2900 is a splendid one to beholdMyafed2900 is a splendid one to beholdMyafed2900 is a splendid one to behold
Army: Veteran
Name: Abel
Myafed2900's Tacoma Gallery
Lmfao dude this is hilarious , how come 95% of the ppl can't follow some simple directions that are clearly stated at the beginning of this thread WTF ..... That's sinonimus of insanity

Old 07-16-2012, 09:17 AM   #51
Jordanlawrence is on a distinguished road
Name: Jordan
Jordanlawrence's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i just hop into this thread from time to time to see all of the posts from people that simply cannot read. It makes any problems in my life seem trivial and i begin to feel sorry for the massive amount of people who can't read and show evidence of inbreeding. I'd say negative rep for anyone that asks questions in a thread that states DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS IN THIS THREAD. WTF people?
hahahhahah
show evidence of inbreeding hahahahaha

Old 02-07-2013, 09:01 PM   #52
Nixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by just516in View Post
any pics of the hood scoop vinyl?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Any pics of the matte black vinyl on a truck? I can be a tester if you need it!

Old 03-09-2013, 07:20 PM   #54
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote: