Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Sockmonkey

Notices

Retro Stripes guinea pig (2nd gen Sport)

Old 03-03-2010, 02:40 PM   #1
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation Retro Stripes guinea pig (2nd gen Sport)

i have already chosen a truck for this
will get thread locked to eliminate confusion

I need a guinea pig/s to try out the retro stripes on a 2nd gen SPORT

reason: i want to see if the set i have, work with the scoop or not

maybe silver or flat black stripes?

Would be nice to get them on a color other than white

(edit: add) in order for the door stripes to be installed, the door has to be debadged

The set will include
Door stripes (2)
Hood stripes (2)

If you are willing to install them and post some pics of them after, i am willing to send them to you free of charge.

I am hoping there will be quite a few volunteers.
I will choose who to send them to after a few days

Greg

Old 03-03-2010, 03:14 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
IM not a sport, But I would LOVE to rock some of the black ones.

Old 03-03-2010, 03:15 PM   #3
CompBCurrie has a spectacular aura aboutCompBCurrie has a spectacular aura about
Coast Guard: LTJG
CompBCurrie's Tacoma Gallery
Mine is white...but I'm up for giving it a try in flat black.

Old 03-03-2010, 03:18 PM   #4
derekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to behold

Name: derek
derekAV's Tacoma Gallery
im willing to give it a go!

Old 03-03-2010, 03:21 PM   #5
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Mine Would Look Sick With Flat Black! PICK ME PICK ME HAHA!

Old 03-03-2010, 09:37 PM   #6
Tactical Trunk Monkey
Celtic is a splendid one to beholdCeltic is a splendid one to beholdCeltic is a splendid one to beholdCeltic is a splendid one to beholdCeltic is a splendid one to beholdCeltic is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nick
Celtic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Celtic Send a message via Yahoo to Celtic
I am not a sport but those look AWESOME... Silver gen2 access cab 4x.4 TRD.. What would you charge? and what color do you think would look best?

Also the furthest edge of the hood closest to the windshield, where it slopes down to the cowl, causes sunlight to blind me in the summer. maybe something to cover that too in flat black?

Old 03-03-2010, 11:20 PM   #7
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
i love the sock.....

Old 03-04-2010, 09:33 AM   #10
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
Not a SPORT but would love to try them out.

Old 03-04-2010, 09:34 AM   #11
If you want it bad, you usually get it bad!
Mark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LCDR Mustang (Ret) - 30 yrs - Submarine and Target Service
Name: Mark
Mark C.'s Tacoma Gallery
Wondering how they would look on the MGM color....do not have a Sport...but SR5 ac w4WD.
Would that color combo be too strange? I'm willing to try if you want a MGM foundation.

Old 03-04-2010, 11:10 AM   #12
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sock, Are you gonna have any for behind the Rear wheel well?

Old 03-04-2010, 11:15 AM   #13
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
would i have to debadge the doors?

Old 03-04-2010, 11:28 AM   #14
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Sock, Are you gonna have any for behind the Rear wheel well?
i thought about it.

would not be too hard to work up

it's alot shorter back there

Old 03-04-2010, 11:29 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
would i have to debadge the doors?
yes

so, i guess that is another requirement.....debadged sport

Old 03-04-2010, 11:29 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post
i thought about it.

would not be too hard to work up
I was just thinking it may add "balance" to the look? Meh.....What do I know.....I have 2 different socks on my feet right now.....

Old 03-04-2010, 11:30 AM   #17
Zizo will become famous soon enough
Name: Anthony
Zizo's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, I've got an Indigo Pearl TRD Sport DoubleCab. How do you think they would look? I'd give it a go...

Old 03-04-2010, 11:34 AM   #18
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
I would totally rock those.

Flat black.

Old 03-04-2010, 11:53 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizo View Post
Hey, I've got an Indigo Pearl TRD Sport DoubleCab. How do you think they would look? I'd give it a go...
Nightstr brought up a good point (which i added to post #1).

door needs to be debadged for door stripes

Old 03-04-2010, 11:58 AM   #20
Zizo will become famous soon enough
Name: Anthony
Zizo's Tacoma Gallery
Dammit