Notices

New SR5 decals

Old 04-10-2010, 09:21 PM   #1
Tacoma World is an addiction!
Kansas_SR5 is on a distinguished road

Name: Tyler
Kansas_SR5's Tacoma Gallery
New SR5 decals

I got my decals put on a few weeks ago. I love the way they make my truck look now. Their are several Silver Streak Tacomas where I live and the new decals really make it stand out from the rest.

Old 04-10-2010, 09:22 PM   #2
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
Sick!

Old 04-10-2010, 09:32 PM   #3
Begin With The End In Mind.
carmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shedcarmellocafe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: KEVIN
carmellocafe's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! Where'd you get em?

Old 04-10-2010, 09:41 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmellocafe View Post
Nice! Where'd you get em?

Sockmonkey.

Old 04-11-2010, 08:51 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenJammn5 View Post
what's the SR5 actually stand for?
Im not really sure what SR5 stands for. It's one of Toyotas pacakges they put on all of their trucks and suv's. Its on the tailgate of our trucks. I was looking through Sockmonkey forum area and noticed most people get the stock TRD decals redone in a solid color. I just wanted something different.

Old 04-11-2010, 08:54 AM   #8
What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz? CHICKEN?
moto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmoto932 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
moto932's Tacoma Gallery
decals looks nice! good job

Quote:
it used to stand for Sport Rally 5speed, but now its a trim package. IIRC

Old 04-11-2010, 01:53 PM   #9
I am the one who knocks
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sport Rally 5 (speed)

Old 04-11-2010, 06:31 PM   #11
Captain
Juggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Juggernaut's Tacoma Gallery
I rock an authentic SR5

Looks sharp, wonder if it would look good on red.

Old 04-11-2010, 06:36 PM   #12
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sounds dangerous. So why does my truck have a 6spd with the badge SR5, contradictory yes?
Again. It's a trim package.

Old 04-11-2010, 09:58 PM   #14
RN
BenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenJammn5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
BenJammn5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
I rock an authentic SR5

Looks sharp, wonder if it would look good on red.
Drivin it to the name. I should cut out the 5 and put a 6, although the full name would sound weird; Toyota Tacoma PreRunner SR6 V6.... or just drop the 5...