Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Sockmonkey

Notices

TRD decal with state shapes

Old 06-26-2010, 10:42 AM   #21
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by str8up50 View Post
Louisiana
see post #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3VB View Post
Virginia maybe!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaShasBoo View Post
Kentucky?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwild View Post
I would be intrested in a NJ set.
Quote:
Originally Posted by John3 View Post
I'm definitely interested...Maryland please!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickJW View Post
Maine with a pine tree image in it would be very cool!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28Gauge View Post
I would like to see a Tennessee version.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fmsvandal View Post
FL w/TRD Sport.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadmb2003 View Post
North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sg5845 View Post
Georgia.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IdahoNomad View Post
Idaho?
^stay tuned
Quote:
Originally Posted by brny67 View Post
NY with a GIANTS logo in it how much are they going for?
Quote:
Originally Posted by madisonsfinest View Post
How about Wisconsin. This would go on a bsp taco. Maybe with a WI Badger Paw or Bucky Badger!
I won't be putting sports logos in them. they need to have a broader appeal to them that just a sports fans.

as with all my stuff, please PM me for specifics

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
heck yeah. i want a dirty jersey one for sho .i sold my 08 with the stand up skis you made me.
i have a magnetic grey taco.i want a trd sport decal. i want it to say dirty jersey instead of the toyota racing development

^basic state shapes on std TRD SP and OR decals

Old 06-26-2010, 11:02 AM   #22
fubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfubar718 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jose
fubar718's Tacoma Gallery
New Jersey.....

Old 06-26-2010, 12:09 PM   #24
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery

Sock your the man!!! Fianally some AZ stuff

But I don't have a sport

Could you make a Off Road version

Old 06-26-2010, 12:13 PM   #25
ak_karl is on a distinguished road
Name: karl
ak_karl's Tacoma Gallery
wheres AK?

Old 06-26-2010, 12:16 PM   #26
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post

Sock your the man!!! Fianally some AZ stuff

But I don't have a sport

Could you make a Off Road version
Quote:
Originally Posted by ak_karl View Post
wheres AK?
noted...stay tuned

may be a few days before i can get to all of them

Old 06-26-2010, 12:19 PM   #27
jmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmed99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jmed99's Tacoma Gallery
price?

Old 06-26-2010, 12:42 PM   #28
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
ohio

i am interested in AN ohio one......lemme know pm me

Old 06-26-2010, 12:44 PM   #29
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post
noted...stay tuned

may be a few days before i can get to all of them
can you make em so that the AZ flag has its colors?? That'd look mean!

Old 06-26-2010, 12:52 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmed99 View Post
price?
click on the links in his signature for all the details bud

Old 06-26-2010, 01:25 PM   #31
Addicted to my DSLR
madisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Patrol Officer
madisonsfinest's Tacoma Gallery
Everyone in Wisconsin is a Badger fan! lol

Old 06-26-2010, 01:51 PM   #32
KodiakVA is on a distinguished road
KodiakVA's Tacoma Gallery
Virginia with maybe a small star where the capitol (Richmond) is. Or Sport with a Cardinal (State Bird)

Old 06-26-2010, 03:46 PM   #34
Negative Ghostrider
bnavin is on a distinguished road
Name: Ben
bnavin's Tacoma Gallery
colorado

Old 06-26-2010, 04:24 PM   #36
shocker01 is a splendid one to beholdshocker01 is a splendid one to beholdshocker01 is a splendid one to beholdshocker01 is a splendid one to beholdshocker01 is a splendid one to beholdshocker01 is a splendid one to beholdshocker01 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Gordon
shocker01's Tacoma Gallery
Interested in Ky, how much?

Old 06-26-2010, 04:26 PM   #37
Go Braves!
blake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake1012 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chazz Michael Michaels
blake1012's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sg5845 View Post
Georgia. Either the state or the Bulldogs logo!

Go Dawgs!!!!
x2 for Georgia

Old 06-26-2010, 04:27 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by shocker01 View Post
Interested in Ky, how much?
post #1

Old 06-26-2010, 04:34 PM   #40
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
How about a black TRD All Terrain with California?