Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Sockmonkey

Notices

TRD decal with state shapes

Old 06-26-2010, 04:31 AM   #1
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
TRD decal with state shapes

(EDITED 1-6-13)

i can do SR5 version of these as well

i have had a few request over the last couple of years to do more state shaped based bedsides.

so, i have decided to do some.
they will be, basically, a state shape incorporated into TRD Sport and Off Road bedsides.
i guess i have to clarify: "United States of America"

*** i can add some sort of symbol or "icon" in the shape of the state as well.

**********I guess i will do some Sports Team logos inside the state shapes...if they are not overly involved**************

i cannot show a decal for every Tacoma color out there, so i chose whatever i though of at that moment. but can work a "mock up" of what it might look like for your color vehicle. (see next line for these requests)

=======> as always, PM me for details <=======
here is my current list of ones in line to be created (in order)
(X on ones already done....as far as i can tell)

all can be found here, plus more of ones i have done in the past (i.e. hawaiian islands, nor-cal, so-cal, etc)

below are the ones i have already have done previously and for this thread
(alphabetically)

Alabama

Alaska

Arizona

Arkansas

California

Colorado

Connecticut

Delaware

Florida

Georgia

Hawaii

Idaho

Illinois

Kansas

Kentucky

Louisiana

Maine

Maryland

Massachusetts

Michigan

Minnesota

Mississippi

Missouri

Montana

Nebraska

Nevada

New Hampshire

New Jersey

New Mexico

New York

North Carolina

Ohio

Oklahoma

Oregon

Pennsylvania

Rhode Island

South Carolina

Tennessee

Texas

Utah

Virginia

Washington

West Virginia

Wisconsin

Old 06-26-2010, 04:47 AM   #2
sockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedsockmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
sockmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
anyone interested in a particular state?

EDIT: added a Sport LA version

Old 06-26-2010, 05:12 AM   #3
T3VB is on a distinguished road

Army: Transportation/Logistics Officer
T3VB's Tacoma Gallery
Virginia maybe!

Old 06-26-2010, 05:32 AM   #4
Banned
ShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaShasBoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Forward Observer
Name: Casey
ShaShasBoo's Tacoma Gallery
Kentucky?

Old 06-26-2010, 05:36 AM   #5
I CANT SPELL SO DONT BITCH
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mwild's Tacoma Gallery
I would be intrested in a NJ set.

Old 06-26-2010, 05:44 AM   #6
str8up50 is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: will
str8up50's Tacoma Gallery
Louisiana

Old 06-26-2010, 06:43 AM   #8
brny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrny67 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Bill
brny67's Tacoma Gallery
NY with a GIANTS logo in it how much are they going for?

Old 06-26-2010, 06:47 AM   #9
PatrickJW is a glorious beacon of lightPatrickJW is a glorious beacon of lightPatrickJW is a glorious beacon of lightPatrickJW is a glorious beacon of lightPatrickJW is a glorious beacon of lightPatrickJW is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Patrick
PatrickJW's Tacoma Gallery
Maine with a pine tree image in it would be very cool!!

Old 06-26-2010, 06:58 AM   #10
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwild View Post
I would be intrested in a NJ set.
heck yeah. i want a dirty jersey one for sho .i sold my 08 with the stand up skis you made me.
i have a magnetic grey taco.i want a trd sport decal. i want it to say dirty jersey instead of the toyota racing development

Old 06-26-2010, 07:45 AM   #13
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by brny67 View Post
NY with a GIANTS logo in it how much are they going for?
giants??????booooooooooooooooo.lol how about new york with the cowboys??

Old 06-26-2010, 07:45 AM   #14
Addicted to my DSLR
madisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shedmadisonsfinest is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Patrol Officer
madisonsfinest's Tacoma Gallery
How about Wisconsin. This would go on a bsp taco. Maybe with a WI Badger Paw or Bucky Badger!

Old 06-26-2010, 07:46 AM   #15
REX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shedREX_111_MDG_BMET is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
REX_111_MDG_BMET's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
giants??????booooooooooooooooo.lol how about new york with the cowboys??:d
blasphemy!!!!

Old 06-26-2010, 07:48 AM   #16
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by REX_111_MDG_BMET View Post
blasphemy!!!!
lol i know. i figured im going to hell anyway so id throw that out there

Old 06-26-2010, 08:09 AM   #18
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
I want MD decals!

Old 06-26-2010, 08:20 AM   #19
Sg5845 is on a distinguished road
Sg5845's Tacoma Gallery
Georgia. Either the state or the Bulldogs logo!

Go Dawgs!!!!

Old 06-26-2010, 08:22 AM   #20
IdahoNomad is on a distinguished road
Army: Psychological Operations
Name: Sean
IdahoNomad's Tacoma Gallery
Idaho?