Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Solid Axle Suspension

Notices

Sas?!?!

Old 02-08-2011, 05:58 PM   #81
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by supremetaco2 View Post
this may sound like a stupid question, pardon me lol im still learning. i got a 2wd prerunner and if i was to SAS it it would become all wheel drive, correct?
You would have to get a transfer case that isn't locked all the time for it to become all wheel drive.
Old 02-09-2011, 03:40 PM   #82
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by supremetaco2 View Post
this may sound like a stupid question, pardon me lol im still learning. i got a 2wd prerunner and if i was to SAS it it would become all wheel drive, correct?
Yo have lots of reading to do bud. Go to TTORA.com, DO NOT POST. but search. Your answers will be answered
Old 03-07-2011, 12:55 AM   #83
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
LOL it was for reference man. As far as I know they are the only one to sell a complete kit, at least a linked one.
Theres an allpro second gen in BC, it was a trial 3 link set up. It doesnt seem to flex well from what ive seen.

My sas cost 15-25k ive never added it up, and probably never will lol!