Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Solid Axle Suspension

Notices

Sas?!?!

Old 02-05-2011, 05:16 PM   #1
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Sas?!?!

Anybody got it done?!?! If so who and how much did it cost?!?!
Old 02-05-2011, 05:17 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, but not me, and much. Think 5 figures to do it properly.
Old 02-05-2011, 05:17 PM   #3
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery
i hope to have it done by this summer. collecting parts right now
Old 02-05-2011, 05:18 PM   #4
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambojee View Post
what the hell is sas?

Sandwich and Sex. It's the ultimate blind date.
Old 02-05-2011, 05:19 PM   #5
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sambojee View Post
what the hell is sas?
Solid axle swap for the front end
Old 02-05-2011, 05:20 PM   #6
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
It costs 15 billion dollars.
Old 02-05-2011, 05:20 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
How do you like it?!?
Old 02-05-2011, 05:20 PM   #8
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'd probably price it more unless you have a cheap fabricator and all used parts. It takes a good amount of time to do it as well. I wouldn't recommend doing it to a DD.
Old 02-05-2011, 05:21 PM   #9
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Rocksolidtoys.com or ttora.com
Old 02-05-2011, 05:22 PM   #10
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07trd4x4 View Post
How do you like it?!?
I've driven this guy quite a bit:

Front and Rear axle swapped. I also kept up with the build and was at the shop a lot during it.

Old 02-05-2011, 05:24 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07trd4x4 View Post
How do you like it?!?
Can you read?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
I'd probably price it more unless you have a cheap fabricator and all used parts. It takes a good amount of time to do it as well. I wouldn't recommend doing it to a DD.
As always, there's variability. To do it right, I'd require a minimum of all new parts and a good chunk of fab work...and I'd want a good fabricator.

Low 5 figures or high 5 figures covers a BROAD range of money.
Old 02-05-2011, 05:26 PM   #12
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Can you read?

As always, there's variability. To do it right, I'd require a minimum of all new parts and a good chunk of fab work...and I'd want a good fabricator.

Low 5 figures or high 5 figures covers a BROAD range of money.
True. The fab guy who did the Ranger took a good chunk of time, but my cousin didn't care, because he knew everything was getting done right.
Old 02-05-2011, 05:27 PM   #13
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Old 02-05-2011, 05:28 PM   #14
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBMurphy View Post
We all know he is GAY
Old 02-05-2011, 05:31 PM   #15

Quote:
True. The fab guy who did the Ranger took a good chunk of time, but my cousin didn't care, because he knew everything was getting done right.
ALWAYS better to wait on quality rather than rush and have to pay for it twice. Always.
Old 02-05-2011, 05:37 PM   #16

Quote:
Can you read?
I thought you ment that you have it and bought the truck like it. Sorry
Old 02-05-2011, 05:41 PM   #18
Yota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant future
Name: Jesse
Yota_dvl's Tacoma Gallery
im in the middle of doin it now... so far with new tires and all im just under 6 grand thats with a local shop doin it as well
Old 02-05-2011, 05:44 PM   #19
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Front and Rear axle swapped. I also kept up with the build and was at the shop a lot during it.

you didn't show the picture of him falling off the ramp twice though.

On a serious note did he get that bedside fixed or is he rockin' the dent still?