Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Solid Axle Suspension

Notices

SAS Quick Guide & Cost...

Old 03-05-2011, 12:17 AM   #41
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Y'all gonna make me broke
Old 03-05-2011, 12:20 AM   #42
TRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
TRDguyKC's Tacoma Gallery
Nice build!
Old 03-05-2011, 11:11 AM   #43
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by achirdo View Post
I heard it could be done in 4hrs at the walmart auto center
Jiffy Lube quoted me 6.5 hours... So

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonleblond View Post
Y'all gonna make me broke
How can we make you go broke, we aren't the ones with the CC in the hand buying parts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDguyKC View Post
Nice build!
Thank you
Old 03-06-2011, 05:11 PM   #45
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDBigRed View Post
Nice write up for everything! Are you running the stock rear axle?
I am
Old 03-07-2011, 01:44 AM   #46
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
9k is cheap!
Old 03-07-2011, 04:06 PM   #48
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDBigRed View Post
Nice write up for everything! Are you running the stock rear axle?
Running the matching Ford 9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturk41 View Post
I am
Who asked you?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSeven View Post
9k is cheap!
Yea, because I didn't break it in my driveway
Old 03-07-2011, 04:52 PM   #49
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra TT View Post

Yea, because I didn't break it in my driveway
Shiiiit, get your tall ass hoopty outta here!
Old 03-08-2011, 05:34 PM   #50
Solid Axle FTMFW!!

25.3" thank you
Old 04-17-2011, 09:58 PM   #51
Solid Axle FTMFW!!

Bump This really should get stickied...
Old 04-18-2011, 10:44 AM   #52
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
yo got any advise on gettin out22 y/o ball joints lol

also do you have any pics of your highsteer arms
Old 04-20-2011, 02:39 PM   #53
Solid Axle FTMFW!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturk41 View Post
yo got any advise on gettin out22 y/o ball joints lol

also do you have any pics of your highsteer arms
I can get some soon..maybe a couple days

And... a torch
Old 05-03-2011, 09:26 PM   #54
Solid Axle FTMFW!!

Updates, I needs new paint.. Also, fire I forgot to get your hysteer arm pictures, however they are from partsmike, they are the raised 1/2" arms with 1 hole ( don't buy, you need 2 holes for the hysteer links ).

Old 05-04-2011, 11:23 AM   #55
I like to break shit!

Firefighter:
Lol I have parts mike arms and sky arms. The hysteer crap confuses me but then again I haven't looked at my truck in 2 weeks
Old 05-09-2011, 09:08 AM   #56
Bamakx is on a distinguished road

Bamakx's Tacoma Gallery
T100 oil pan

On the oil pan swap you will need 2 more pan bolts for the oil pick up support and pan plug for the new pan. What length shocks are you running?
Old 05-09-2011, 12:03 PM   #57
I like to break shit!

Firefighter:
Let me measure when I get home
Old 05-13-2011, 02:37 PM   #58
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
i just saw this in the new issue if Tacoma magazine Supra TT
Old 05-14-2011, 11:34 AM   #59
Solid Axle FTMFW!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
i just saw this in the new issue if Tacoma magazine Supra TT
Nice, I'll have to get the issue!! Was it good?