Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Solid Axle Suspension

Notices

SAS... DONE !!! :D

Old 02-09-2011, 01:51 PM   #22
That's a fact Jack!
Pope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPope953 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Wesley
Pope953's Tacoma Gallery
Looks pretty good!

Did you regear or anything?
Old 02-09-2011, 02:16 PM   #23
Yota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant future
Name: Jesse
Yota_dvl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyD View Post
Truck looks sick man! But that look like a lot more than 5"s
yeah thats what my step dad said and the guys at the shop that helped me... maybe the springs along are 5" ...with brackets and hangers and what ever else frame to ground is 28.5 inches ... which is just 2.5 inches illegal to the great state of Utah that I live in
Old 02-09-2011, 02:23 PM   #24
MountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shedMountainEarth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bryan
MountainEarth's Tacoma Gallery
LOL and the license plate barely hangs on
Old 02-09-2011, 03:38 PM   #25
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yota_dvl View Post
yeah thats what my step dad said and the guys at the shop that helped me... maybe the springs along are 5" ...with brackets and hangers and what ever else frame to ground is 28.5 inches ... which is just 2.5 inches illegal to the great state of Utah that I live in
dont worry the TG springs will settle a bit. probably not 2.5" though.
Old 02-09-2011, 03:41 PM   #26
GTACO
GTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabriel
GTACO's Tacoma Gallery
DAMN!!! LOOKS SIC
Old 02-09-2011, 03:45 PM   #27
snow dude is on a distinguished road

Name: Darius
snow dude's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good. Put some flexing pictures.
Old 02-09-2011, 03:46 PM   #28
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Looks Saaaweeeeet!
Old 02-09-2011, 03:49 PM   #29
Another Toyota Enthusiast
toyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyo freak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
toyo freak's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!!! Need some flex pics!!
Old 02-09-2011, 03:57 PM   #31
DOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant futureDOT has a brilliant future

Name: Jobin
DOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yota_dvl View Post
Hey I'll take it off your hands if it is to illegal for that state
Old 02-09-2011, 04:00 PM   #32
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

98_Mud_bug's Tacoma Gallery
looks good cuz. congratulations.. but a sas is never done lol you will always want to do more..
Old 02-09-2011, 04:30 PM   #33
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
This truck is going to flop over omfg. Lower that please. And get some rocksliders for god sake!!

Also, of course it's more than 5". Just because it says 5" doesn't mean it is. Your tires are 2" more clearance (if you had 31's), not to mention shackles add length, and the front crossmember haner fo the leaf springs add height. My leafs are 5", but I gained 9".

IF you flex at all you will rub alot, Trim those fenders and lower that thing.

For the illegal status, you'll get pulled over just wait. Frame height doesn't matter, it's bumper height/headlight height.
Old 02-09-2011, 04:39 PM   #34
98_mud_bug
98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed98_Mud_bug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra TT View Post
This truck is going to flop over omfg. Lower that please. And get some rocksliders for god sake!!

Also, of course it's more than 5". Just because it says 5" doesn't mean it is. Your tires are 2" more clearance (if you had 31's), not to mention shackles add length, and the front crossmember haner fo the leaf springs add height. My leafs are 5", but I gained 9".

IF you flex at all you will rub alot, Trim those fenders and lower that thing.

For the illegal status, you'll get pulled over just wait. Frame height doesn't matter, it's bumper height/headlight height.

If i do mine it will be taller than that... quit yer whinin ha ha
Old 02-09-2011, 04:41 PM   #35
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98_Mud_bug View Post
If i do mine it will be taller than that... quit yer whinin ha ha
Ugh.. tall trucks, SAS is intended generally for rock crawling and hard trails man! Go get a 1975 F-150 and put a 466 or some shit into it lol and go mudding. :P

To each their own though, your truck lol
Old 02-09-2011, 04:56 PM   #36
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
sweet truck! might need to trim a little when flexing, at least when your turning and flexing. cant wait for the pics!
Old 02-09-2011, 05:39 PM   #37
98_mud_bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra TT View Post
Ugh.. tall trucks, SAS is intended generally for rock crawling and hard trails man! Go get a 1975 F-150 and put a 466 or some shit into it lol and go mudding. :P

To each their own though, your truck lol
the biggest rocks i have around here are small enough my xrunner can handle ha ha
Old 02-09-2011, 05:56 PM   #39
TRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDguyKC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kris
TRDguyKC's Tacoma Gallery
nice man... i wish they made a kit for the 05+.