Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Solid Axle Suspension

Notices

Some Flexing Pic's

Old 02-12-2011, 08:43 PM   #1
Yota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant future
Name: Jesse
Yota_dvl's Tacoma Gallery
Some Flexing Pic's

Some flexing pictures. first ones since gettin the sas done. sorry not more, was running outta daylight. enjoy

V V I LOVE THIS PICTURE BELOW V V

I put this link in a few different posts, please reply in those posts,
and not this one unless your taking about the over all pic's please

Old 02-12-2011, 09:02 PM   #2
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
How's that rub for ya.
Old 02-12-2011, 09:08 PM   #4
Yota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant futureYota_dvl has a brilliant future
Name: Jesse
Yota_dvl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra TT View Post
How's that rub for ya.
it only did a little on the plastic if you look on the black plastic in the 1st pic its there still... on the bottom pic the sawsall had removed the corner of the trim on the bumper. problem solved

Old 02-13-2011, 04:42 PM   #6
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
You aren't wheeling it hard enough damnit!! I had cut and pounded ashit load before, and after wheeling it the first time. I was like damn yes I'm good to go. Second time out I hit harder trails and.... RUBBED, what do ya know.. So more pounding and cutting when through. It looks like a pretty good set up though. Maybe since I'm running a size bigger I have the problems. But 35's are to small. Hell my 37's are to small but meh.

You should make a price sheet on everything spent?

Also can you get more picture of the front driveshaft... Look's like it's at one hell of an angle in some pictures?
Old 02-13-2011, 04:44 PM   #7
SmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shedSmoothFox is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
SmoothFox's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!
Old 02-13-2011, 04:45 PM   #8
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
thats sick
Old 02-14-2011, 07:43 PM   #10
Official TW Igloo Builder
cantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcantac09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hugh Jass
cantac09's Tacoma Gallery
looks great man
Old 02-23-2011, 12:57 PM   #11
jeepmor is on a distinguished road
jeepmor's Tacoma Gallery
Just wait until those springs soften a bit. Looks good.
Old 02-23-2011, 01:04 PM   #12
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Holy shit nice Tacoma!
Old 02-23-2011, 01:06 PM   #13
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man but it's got a lot more flex then that well it should. Get out there and twist that SOB
Old 02-23-2011, 01:07 PM   #14
Hold my beer and watch this
TanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTanSR5x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: William
TanSR5x4's Tacoma Gallery
oh man that is gorgeous! makes me want that SA so bad
Old 08-24-2011, 10:50 PM   #15
Mark Washington is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
Mark Washington's Tacoma Gallery
This is how My Solid axle will be, or close. I have a Dana 44 sitting with an ARB front cover in box and Blazer K leafs. I also have the pre tacoma Steering box so my next step is the Trail gear kit. Any suggestions before I do anything stupid? I plan on matching the R&P to my 4:11 Rear. My stock rear diff is welded with 4 cyl gears. Im running 15x8 +0 with Wildcat 33x12.5 and 1'' spacers all around. The rear leaf setup is how I want it but if the solid makes it to high and I need level, I'll use a block since I have plenty thread on my Pro-comp U bolts. So far in the rear im using a 3'' shackle and 2'' AAL with AIR RIDE air bag for towing. And the towing is why I want the Supercharger. Also if the front end lifts enough I will go up to 35'' and swap out for 4:56 R&P Pretty much know what I want but like I said Im open to learn. Thanks
Old 11-06-2011, 10:25 PM   #16
caffeine nicotine gasoline
livel0veryde is on a distinguished road

Name: josh Rockett
livel0veryde's Tacoma Gallery
looks really clean with the stock bumper on there
Old 11-06-2011, 10:27 PM   #17
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cummins6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck, I wish I still had my sas'd 98
Old 11-09-2011, 02:31 PM   #19
Madams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to beholdMadams is a splendid one to behold
Madams's Tacoma Gallery
I saw on craigslist where this reg cab 1st gen tacoma had a solid axle and it had 49's on it. It was to ugly.