Notices

P-Tree's SAS Tacoma Build

View Poll Results: Leafs or Coils?
Leafs 19 31.67%
Coils 41 68.33%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-22-2012, 08:17 PM   #661
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Finally some damn pics dude!

The snow up there is INSANE. That trip did not look like fun.
Old 01-22-2012, 08:21 PM   #662
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Finally some damn pics dude!

The snow up there is INSANE. That trip did not look like fun.
i was gonna say lol looks like hours and hours of non stop recovering
Old 01-22-2012, 09:54 PM   #663
P_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Tyler
P_Tree's Tacoma Gallery
It was fun leading the way! We get shit done out here. I winched so much my truck wanted to die.
Old 01-30-2012, 02:47 AM   #664
P_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shed
P_Tree's Tacoma Gallery
Got new fender, tail light and ifs box. Going to try and get them on tomorrow. Need a power steering pump still:/
Old 02-12-2012, 09:13 AM   #666
P_Tree's Tacoma Gallery
This is from browns camp on sunday. There was about 13 rigs in all. Everyone but me and that red single cab were on 40s or 42s. The day went a lil like this..... rallied through some crappy snow to the first trail(crushers). Did pretty good half way in to a huge rock garden. Well my driveline kept slipping out so we high lifted in back in 4 times. Well it came out once more:\ as we were letting my truck back down the high lift jammed. While trying to figure out what happened I had my head between the steel handle and the side of my truck. All the sudden it decided to drop. It cruched my head with the full weight of my truck. Knocked me to the ground in some of the worst pain ever. Honestly was waiting to die. People were freaking out. Held some snow on it for awhile to reduce swelling and took some Advil. Winched my truck over where I was stuck then slipped the driveline back in again. For it to fall right back out. Then hooked to the orange first gen with my winch and pulled my way up some nasty stuff. Got my driveline to stay in but it was messed up. Some how drove the rest of the trail out which got worse. Mean while I have a fat concussion. Then didn't give 2 cents and clutched dumped 4 high in 2nd and hit that fat hill and jumped 3 ft and toostie rolling my drive line which is now 4 inches from even slipping on to the splines. Yesterday we welded up my square tube one, I will post pics soon.
Old 02-12-2012, 09:15 AM   #667
P_Tree's Tacoma Gallery
Then to add to it my license plate got stolen afterward.....bastards
Old 02-12-2012, 02:53 PM   #668
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Tree View Post
Then to add to it my license plate got stolen afterward.....bastards
Old 05-01-2012, 09:34 AM   #670
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
You cant post that without a story
Old 05-01-2012, 09:40 AM   #673
P_Tree's Tacoma Gallery
Rocking 40 inch iroks and locked front and rear now. Trailgear 3 inch springs in the back. Just rolled over 200,000 miles the other day and going strong. Extended cab exo is next with chrom moly tube
Old 05-03-2012, 07:41 PM   #674
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Tree View Post
This is what happens when you don't purchase the best parts for your truck. Looks like you got it fixed however, along with a bunch of other things. Been awhile since an update.
Old 05-11-2012, 01:31 AM   #675
P_Tree's Tacoma Gallery
I already told the story yall. Had nothing to do with parts just stupidity and being stuck for 12.5 hours in 3 ft of snowing.....
Old 05-24-2012, 08:20 PM   #679
Solid Axle FTMFW!!

Nice looking truck
Old 05-25-2012, 12:47 AM   #680
You're my boy blue
Blue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Dylan
Blue's Tacoma Gallery