Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Solid Axle Suspension

Notices

P-Tree's SAS Tacoma Build

View Poll Results: Leafs or Coils?
Leafs 19 31.67%
Coils 41 68.33%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-25-2012, 12:48 AM   #681
06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed06indigoink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

06indigoink's Tacoma Gallery
this thread has came alonggggg way from when it started..
Old 06-27-2012, 10:13 AM   #683
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery

any other updates? what locker is in the front?
Old 06-27-2012, 04:26 PM   #685
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
probably the coolest sas build on this site, just because everyone gave him nothing but shit and doubt from the get go.
haha agreed!!
Old 06-27-2012, 07:35 PM   #687
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
I see how it is
Old 08-09-2012, 10:40 PM   #689
P_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Tyler
P_Tree's Tacoma Gallery
Im welded in the front but im about to pic up 1 tons. Just got my m8000 back from warn with a complete rebuild all for free. Rallied pretty hard at dune fest. 40s did work! Might be picking up a dodge tomorrow.
Old 08-12-2012, 02:26 PM   #691
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
I don't want to read this whole thread. How much did he end up spending?
Old 08-12-2012, 05:18 PM   #692
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Way more than the $1500, and not to be mean, but he has broken many times resulting in spending more...

I like the truck Ptree, don't get me wrong
Old 08-17-2012, 03:38 PM   #693
P_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shed
P_Tree's Tacoma Gallery
This is exactly from the first page by the way:

Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Tree View Post
no more than 3000. im leaning toward leafs now. im not looking to do hard core roack crawling. i do want some good flex though.
I spent 3200 so i went over 200 bucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra TT View Post
Way more than the $1500, and not to be mean, but he has broken many times resulting in spending more...

I like the truck Ptree, don't get me wrong
Old 08-21-2012, 09:49 AM   #694
P_Tree's Tacoma Gallery
Got my dana 60 kingpin last night! 800 bucks and delivered hahaha will post pics soon.
Old 08-21-2012, 05:19 PM   #695
Solid Axle FTMFW!!

Now you will be much happier, and you should never see anything broken on the front anymore
Old 08-21-2012, 10:08 PM   #696
P_Tree's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I know! Some guy is buying my 44 for 400 bucks tomorrow. Im debating to link it right now. But I got to budget it.
Old 08-21-2012, 10:14 PM   #697
ThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThatGuy18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
ThatGuy18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
This is exactly from the first page by the way:
I know what you said you wanted to spend but I wanted to know what you ACTUALLY spent.
Old 08-21-2012, 10:33 PM   #698
P_Tree's Tacoma Gallery
Read the post then more carefully. I said I spent 3200 so I went over 200. Funny thin is a buddy of mine took his and got it done at a shop and spent double what I did and its terrible.
Old 08-23-2012, 06:58 PM   #700
Solid Axle FTMFW!!

Quote:
Read the post then more carefully. I said I spent 3200 so I went over 200. Funny thin is a buddy of mine took his and got it done at a shop and spent double what I did and its terrible.
Same thing with mine, it was junk and ever since then I have been fixing everything....