Notices

P-Tree's SAS Tacoma Build

View Poll Results: Leafs or Coils?
Leafs 19 31.67%
Coils 41 68.33%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-24-2012, 07:39 AM   #703
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by P_Tree View Post
Those are a hell of a lot better then the first ones you posted keep it up.
Old 08-24-2012, 08:02 AM   #705
P_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Tyler
P_Tree's Tacoma Gallery
The old hanger would come off. Seriously plasmad for hours and couldn't cut it off. My shit was on there so solid. My 4:88s and bearing kit will be here today.
Old 09-08-2012, 11:16 AM   #708
P_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shedP_Tree is one of the sharper tools in the shed
P_Tree's Tacoma Gallery
Just need my highsteer arms and brakes hooked up. Need to gusset the plates on the frame.
Old 06-13-2013, 11:16 PM   #710
sick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant future

Name: Eric
sick 3.4 tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

i might be wrong but dident you flop this truck in a parking lot? if so post up some photos
Old 07-28-2013, 03:41 AM   #711
P_Tree's Tacoma Gallery
I did but I don't have any photos. Had to flop it back over before the cops came. Hahaha
Old 07-31-2013, 02:13 PM   #712
sick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant futuresick 3.4 tacoma has a brilliant future

Name: Eric
sick 3.4 tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
haha thats great i used to manage that jiffy lube about a year ago and see your truck every day
Old 09-01-2013, 04:16 PM   #713
95toyrunner is on a distinguished road
Name: Holden
95toyrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

i have new front ones and get off me cause its not. That was the last time i went up. I dropped over a foot to slidder on that stump and had to winch off.
What springs were you running here on 35's? Same springs when you switched to 39's?
Old 09-02-2013, 06:58 AM   #714
P_Tree's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^ yeah waggys up front and trail gear 3 inch in the rear. They were stock tacomas with an add a leaf but I snaped both sides. I think now my front is hybrid 3/4 ton mixed with waggy. Right now my 14 bolt with disc brake conversion is going in this week. Now I have complete tons. And I'm doing a jeep power steeribg pump mod for hydro. Same pump psc modifies.
Old 09-06-2013, 10:49 PM   #715
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-06-2013, 10:54 PM   #716
Just out for a rip are ya bud?
IDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shedIDtrucks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
IDtrucks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^^^^ yeah waggys up front and trail gear 3 inch in the rear. They were stock tacomas with an add a leaf but I snaped both sides. I think now my front is hybrid 3/4 ton mixed with waggy. Right now my 14 bolt with disc brake conversion is going in this week. Now I have complete tons. And I'm doing a jeep power steeribg pump mod for hydro. Same pump psc modifies.
so whats the current status of this bitch
Old 09-07-2013, 09:21 AM   #717
P_Tree's Tacoma Gallery
Front has ford kingpin dana 60 locked with 4:88s high steer and hydro assist. Rear has 14 bolt disc break conversion full float with 4:88s and locked.
Old 09-08-2013, 07:16 AM   #718
95toyrunner is on a distinguished road
Name: Holden
95toyrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Pics!!
Old 09-17-2013, 01:03 AM   #719
P_Tree's Tacoma Gallery
[url=http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/354929/cat/50