Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Solid Axle Suspension

Notices

Any one ever heard of or used Sky Manufacturing?

Old 06-15-2011, 07:16 PM   #2
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kmok's Tacoma Gallery
I've heard of them before, I'm pretty sure they have a good reputation. TTORA will have more people that have experience with them.
Old 06-16-2011, 04:50 PM   #3
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Are you in the market for doing a SAS? Sky manufacturing is good. However it's just like trailgear... It's just a basic starter kit to help you get going. Check out my sticky at the top of this section and do some reading about SAS. Any questions and I'm more than happy to help answer them.
Old 06-16-2011, 10:43 PM   #4
Poodoo
luk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shedluk8272 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
luk8272's Tacoma Gallery
Slowly but surely i'll get it done i'm in no hurry as I'm getting the engine working properly at the moment. Fuel tank issues. I have a very nice and clean 1990 3.slow IFS, pretty much stock at the moment. I've been learning and collecting parts, mostly learning. I have a 1982 Toy front axle with stock 4.10 gears to match my ratio. When I came across the sky kit I was searching for some stock leafs. I won't likely buy a kit but piece it together. I'm sure I'll contact you in the future.
Old 06-26-2011, 09:28 AM   #5
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
pittim's Tacoma Gallery
Fireturk used some sky stuff on his SAS...I don't know if he used this or just individual parts...
Old 06-28-2011, 12:09 AM   #6
Crawlin Over 1 Rock At A Time
erisman33 is on a distinguished road

erisman33's Tacoma Gallery
If you want the best kit for your needs build it your self. It tends to be cheaper also but not always the case. Sky is a good company but so is a lot of other company out there like: Front Range Offroad, All Pro, Trail Gear for kits. If you want to build it yourself go to ruff stuff and ballistic fab and make it what you want.