Notices

sas my 08??

Old 07-20-2011, 07:53 PM   #1
yoterguy127 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: 355 LRS fuels flight
Name: Nic
yoterguy127's Tacoma Gallery
sas my 08??

I want too sas my truck eventually after my next deployment... any pics of builds, parts lists, ways i can do to improve mistakes you made? just wondering, and should I go with after market axles or restore a 85?
Old 07-20-2011, 07:57 PM   #2
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
Restore a 85 IMO. If money isn't a thing for you and are really good with fab work then go for it man.
Old 07-20-2011, 07:59 PM   #3
Creeper
DanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanglingFury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Keith
DanglingFury's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ing-beast.html

All I gotta say is good luck!
Old 07-20-2011, 08:00 PM   #4
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
85. It is already SFA. Then use your new truck as a DD/tow rig.
Old 07-20-2011, 09:26 PM   #5
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Restore an 85 truck? I wouldn't bother SAS'n your truck. First of all check out my thread, it is stickied at the top of this forum section.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sol...uide-cost.html

Why do you want to SAS your 08?
Do you realize it costs well over $6,000?
Have you pushed your IFS to its limits and broken every part possible?
Do you wheel every month, an by wheeling, I mean pushing your truck to its limits?
Do you have any scratches in your truck? It's pretty much required for a SAS
Seriously think about what you're getting into.
Old 11-29-2011, 11:14 PM   #6
Stoffregen Motors is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
Stoffregen Motors's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoterguy127 View Post
I want too sas my truck eventually after my next deployment... any pics of builds, parts lists, ways i can do to improve mistakes you made? just wondering, and should I go with after market axles or restore a 85?
I've done two of them so far, one with a D60 and one with a hybrid Toy axle. Call or email me and we can talk.

stoffregenmotorsports.com
Old 11-29-2011, 11:21 PM   #7
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoffregen Motors View Post
I've done two of them so far, one with a D60 and one with a hybrid Toy axle. Call or email me and we can talk.

stoffregenmotorsports.com
You can help us all by posting pictures and info. Other people are interested just don't want to maka a thread. BTW pictures would be nice.
Old 11-30-2011, 08:57 AM   #8
Stoffregen Motors is on a distinguished road
Name: Matt
Stoffregen Motors's Tacoma Gallery
Pics of the Double Cab truck with the Fored Dana 60 (69 3/4" wide). The toughest parts of this build were getting all the links to clear and setting up the steering box. I have learned an easier way to do it since.

Old 12-04-2011, 06:47 PM   #9
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Stoff I followed that whole build since day 1. Great job btw.
Old 12-05-2011, 05:31 PM   #12
Solid Axle FTMFW!!

http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=160394
Old 01-25-2012, 07:45 PM   #13
06tacomakev is a splendid one to behold06tacomakev is a splendid one to behold06tacomakev is a splendid one to behold06tacomakev is a splendid one to behold06tacomakev is a splendid one to behold06tacomakev is a splendid one to behold06tacomakev is a splendid one to behold
Name: Kev
06tacomakev's Tacoma Gallery
Absolutely beautiful truck!
If I win the lotto I will be seeking out this builder lol