Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Solid Axle Suspension

Notices

WOW!!!

Old 12-31-2011, 11:56 AM   #1
awsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
WOW!!!

Hey, When did this happen. An entire section devoted to the SAS. Haha. I'm in heaven now..
Old 12-31-2011, 06:25 PM   #2
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by awsumdc View Post
Hey, When did this happen. An entire section devoted to the SAS. Haha. I'm in heaven now..

Jk lol but really Wyatt, is that fucking 4link done yet
Old 12-31-2011, 07:28 PM   #3
awsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
LOL. I know.

Not yet. Got some special brackets being made that I'm still waiting for. Should of made them my self but thought I didn't have the time. My mistake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra TT View Post

Jk lol but really Wyatt, is that fucking 4link done yet
Old 12-31-2011, 07:35 PM   #4
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
lol youre a lil behind bud
Old 12-31-2011, 07:44 PM   #5
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
LOL. I know.

Not yet. Got some special brackets being made that I'm still waiting for. Should of made them my self but thought I didn't have the time. My mistake.
You had ordered brackets when you know all of Domello............. wtf! lol
Old 01-01-2012, 12:37 AM   #6
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
better be Ruff..i despise them sometimes..but they got the best 4 link brackets out..
Old 01-01-2012, 08:46 AM   #7
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You had ordered brackets when you know all of Domello............. wtf! lol

No, these are a custom design based off of another bracket from me and DeMello, we are just having them laser cut and are waiting for that.
Old 01-01-2012, 08:46 AM   #8
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by UndefinedTaco View Post
better be Ruff..i despise them sometimes..but they got the best 4 link brackets out..

Read above^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 01-02-2012, 08:43 AM   #9
Solid Axle FTMFW!!

shit Josh (06silverback) is going to 4link his truck before yours is done and he's doing it by himself with no shop, just his measily garage!

Old 01-02-2012, 09:19 AM   #10
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
shit Josh (06silverback) is going to 4link his truck before yours is done and he's doing it by himself with no shop, just his measily garage!

Yeah, but I own three businesses and can only work on it from time to time. Still building t case's for folks and of course all the other customers come first. Josh is building a nice 4 link though. I'm watching it on RST.
Old 01-02-2012, 09:22 AM   #11
Solid Axle FTMFW!!

Quote:
Yeah, but I own three businesses and can only work on it from time to time. Still building t case's for folks and of course all the other customers come first. Josh is building a nice 4 link though. I'm watching it on RST.
No excuses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Josh is going to be building my cage come feb
Old 01-03-2012, 05:27 AM   #12
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No excuses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Josh is going to be building my cage come feb
Yeah, looks like he does some good work.
Old 01-06-2012, 06:15 PM   #13
Solid Axle FTMFW!!

Wyatt, how much money in labor do you think a cage would cost? Full cage with tube bed? I want to set a fair price with Josh and he quoted me, so I want to make sure its good
Old 01-06-2012, 06:25 PM   #14
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Where have you been dude ?? & how is that 2nd gen rockbasher holding up ??
Old 01-07-2012, 08:26 AM   #15
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wyatt, how much money in labor do you think a cage would cost? Full cage with tube bed? I want to set a fair price with Josh and he quoted me, so I want to make sure its good

Depends on what you really want done to your inside cage and how fancy your going to make the rear bed area. Give me an idea of what your looking at and I'll PM you what I think would be good. It dosesn't look like you can go wrong with Josh though. From what I've seen on his truck his work is pretty darn good.
Old 01-07-2012, 08:31 AM   #16
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
Where have you been dude ?? & how is that 2nd gen rockbasher holding up ??

Hey whats up man? I've been going crazy trying to keep up with everything.

The Beast is doing good, I'm replacing the rear axle and getting rid of the leaf springs in the rear and going three link. It's sitting at DeMello's shop right now. I'll get back on it next week so I an hit the trails again.

Here's a link to the build. http://www.rocksolidtoys.com/forum/s...hp?t=8&page=11
Old 01-07-2012, 09:23 AM   #17
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Hey whats up man? I've been going crazy trying to keep up with everything.

The Beast is doing good, I'm replacing the rear axle and getting rid of the leaf springs in the rear and going three link. It's sitting at DeMello's shop right now. I'll get back on it next week so I an hit the trails again.

Here's a link to the build. http://www.rocksolidtoys.com/forum/s...hp?t=8&page=11
I totally just spent and hour and change reading that entire link. That was effing amazing!!! Totally made my day to see work like that.
Old 01-11-2012, 05:46 AM   #18
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
I totally just spent and hour and change reading that entire link. That was effing amazing!!! Totally made my day to see work like that.

Thank you very much. Appreciate the comments.