Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Solid Axle Suspension

Notices

The BEAST

Old 12-31-2011, 12:14 PM   #1
awsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
The BEAST

For those of you that haven't seen this I'd though I'd post a link to the build here in the SAS department.

Kevin from ATO driving the beast in Arizona

Old 12-31-2011, 12:24 PM   #2
Monkey Sweat
Bubbarr is on a distinguished road

Marines: Sgt
Name: Duane
Bubbarr's Tacoma Gallery
now thats a lot of travel
Old 12-31-2011, 12:24 PM   #3
07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed07NavyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AC3
Name: Josh
07NavyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
i have and it's not SAS.
Old 12-31-2011, 12:26 PM   #4
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
wow, that's just, wow.
Old 12-31-2011, 06:22 PM   #5
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Sure Wyatt bring over 2 pics and a video, NOTHING ELSE!!!!!!!!
Old 12-31-2011, 07:26 PM   #7
awsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra TT View Post
Sure Wyatt bring over 2 pics and a video, NOTHING ELSE!!!!!!!!

haha. I'll get more up tomorrow.
Old 12-31-2011, 07:28 PM   #8
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
i hate you.....damn thats a pretty truck
Old 12-31-2011, 07:45 PM   #9
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Whats your WB going to be after the new suspension? 134? Can't really get any shorter can it? Tub the cab..
Old 01-01-2012, 08:48 AM   #12
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra TT View Post
Whats your WB going to be after the new suspension? 134? Can't really get any shorter can it? Tub the cab..

It's at 129" right now and will probably move 1/2" back is all to 129.5"
Old 01-01-2012, 08:52 AM   #13
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
That's awesome pics there Wyatt!
Kevin told me the story of this when he was welding the sliders on my truck...
Basically slid down the opposite side on the frame right?
This is why a belong to RST too....

One day.
Yeah. LOL I had told him I would let him drive the truck since he came all that way so when we got to that point I told him just point and shoot. The truck will do the rest. Well, it was a little more difficult than that but he made it up and over with out any help from a winch and when he came up over the other side he did just kinda slide down on the frame rails and sliders. We had to let him sit for awhile and regain his composer from stairing at the sky while in there. LOL
Old 01-01-2012, 08:56 AM   #14
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
sweet jesus that is sexy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturk41 View Post
i hate you.....damn thats a pretty truck
Quote:
Originally Posted by bridgcat View Post
....I just came
Thanks Guys!!!
Old 01-01-2012, 11:11 AM   #15
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Dove it, pinch it!

I've never seen an 05+ Taco do that.

probably can't with it's flimsy panels

pretty sick rig! i remember right you have a marlin taco box in it right?
Old 01-01-2012, 12:55 PM   #16
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by UndefinedTaco View Post
Dove it, pinch it!

I've never seen an 05+ Taco do that.

probably can't with it's flimsy panels

pretty sick rig! i remember right you have a marlin taco box in it right?

Yes, I have the first Marlin Crawler Taco box for the 2nd gen taco's or the 4.0 enignes. They used my truck to create it.
Old 04-03-2013, 06:50 AM   #18
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Frame height?
Old 04-30-2013, 12:57 PM   #19
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Any chance you wiill share your geometry number? Link lengths, seperations, etc? I would greatly appreciate it, since obviously your numbers flat out WORK.