Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Solid Axle Suspension

Notices

Solid Axle Swap BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-03-2014, 10:06 PM   #3261
blake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blake
blake5995's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame View Post
Ya if you're building a show truck, run leafs since you're only in it for the looks
And actually it is a mud truck
Old 01-04-2014, 02:57 PM   #3262
LostCoastGen1 is on a distinguished road

Name: Walker
LostCoastGen1's Tacoma Gallery
Another question, can a rear axle be converted into a front axle? (It's from a tacoma, same year as mine.)
Old 01-04-2014, 04:55 PM   #3263
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostCoastGen1 View Post
Another question, can a rear axle be converted into a front axle? (It's from a tacoma, same year as mine.)
No
Old 01-04-2014, 05:13 PM   #3264
Darthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedDarthyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Darthyota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LostCoastGen1 View Post
i sure you could but it would be more time and money then its worth
Old 01-04-2014, 05:14 PM   #3265
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
lol
Old 01-04-2014, 05:30 PM   #3266
LostCoastGen1 is on a distinguished road

Name: Walker
LostCoastGen1's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, I didn't figure it would work, or be worth it. But there's a guy parting his truck out near me so I figured why not ask.
Old 01-04-2014, 05:37 PM   #3268
It's about to get real!!!
rctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: konstantenos
rctoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blake5995 View Post
the problem is i want 30 inch frame height on 40 inch tires.... so i think it is going to be hard to go with links...
Quote:
Originally Posted by blake5995 View Post
And actually it is a mud truck

Im going that big on links don't see the problem??

oh and mud sucks...
Old 01-06-2014, 11:59 AM   #3269
rctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedrctoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rctoy's Tacoma Gallery
just sat down and was looking at where im going to get all my parts from and my GF looked over my shoulder and about cried over how much everything is going to cost. she then said cant we just buy one already built for that much? 6K fon an axle with what i want in it already built she quited down really quick after that..
Old 01-06-2014, 12:03 PM   #3270
NorthWest Member
J88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ88logue is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonnie
J88logue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rctoy View Post
just sat down and was looking at where im going to get all my parts from and my GF looked over my shoulder and about cried over how much everything is going to cost. she then said cant we just buy one already built for that much? 6K fon an axle with what i want in it already built she quited down really quick after that..
you sir need to be more sneaky
Old 01-06-2014, 04:23 PM   #3272
Little Taco that could
99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed99yodataco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 11B <-Grunt.
Name: Chad
99yodataco's Tacoma Gallery
My wife asked why everything on my truck cost so much. I told her that it's gotta take us to the trails, play on the trails, and bring us back home.
Old 01-06-2014, 04:31 PM   #3273

rctoy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99taco27505 View Post
My wife asked why everything on my truck cost so much. I told her that it's gotta take us to the trails, play on the trails, and bring us back home.
yeah only now you wanna go bigger..
Edit: my girl asked if there was cheaper parts i told her yes but i would break those parts way more and in the long run end up spending twice as much if not four times as much
Old 01-06-2014, 05:44 PM   #3274
blake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblake5995 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Im going that big on links don't see the problem??

oh and mud sucks...
Yeah well rocks suck.... mud is awesome... and you sir are going to get a PM
Old 01-06-2014, 05:46 PM   #3275
Quote:
more fun to say you built it then you bought it
Old 01-07-2014, 08:28 PM   #3276
WUT?
thegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
Well, I got this far today and found out my Yukon 35 spline stubs (wasn't my choice, they came with my axles) don't fit through the outer knuckle I'll hit the ears of the axle shaft with my grinder and call it good
Attached Thumbnails
Solid Axle Swap BS Thread-screen-shot-2014-01-07-8.24.59-pm.jpg  
Old 01-08-2014, 05:51 AM   #3278
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame View Post
Well, I got this far today and found out my Yukon 35 spline stubs (wasn't my choice, they came with my axles) don't fit through the outer knuckle I'll hit the ears of the axle shaft with my grinder and call it good

Same issue I had. I few mins with the grinder and all is good. Yukon has even stated that it doesn't affect the warranty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
mud fucking blows...

x1,000,000
Old 01-08-2014, 06:14 AM   #3279
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post
mud fucking blows...
X3674565665567646856 but its so fun in the moment...

Products Discussed in this Thread