Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Solid Axle Suspension

Notices

Solid Axle Swap BS Thread

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-20-2012, 05:45 PM   #21
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
A mall crawler!

Tacitcoolriceburningrangehummerroverchevyminivansi ennahondaobama. That's what it is.
Old 02-20-2012, 05:45 PM   #22
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
You'll find out eventually. Give it time.
Old 02-20-2012, 05:46 PM   #23
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra TT View Post
Maxxis Creepy crawlers, appear to be 40s
Go big or go home, right?

Another BS question. Is it worth the effort to link the rear or just stick to leaf packs? I don't see very many trucks with linked rears so I'm curious.
Old 02-20-2012, 05:47 PM   #24
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45acp View Post

Another BS question. Is it worth the effort to link the rear or just stick to leaf packs? I don't see very many trucks with linked rears so I'm curious.
It depends on the use. You can get by with just leafs.
Old 02-20-2012, 05:47 PM   #25
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
you know i could just spill the beans right here, but i will let you have your suspense
You think you know?
Old 02-20-2012, 05:52 PM   #26
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
what your new rig is? if i'm not mistaken, it used to belong to your cousin and it's red
Hahahhahahaha! No. You are mistaken. He'd never let that go. I get it in his will though

But that assumes I out live him, which as history has shown, I doubt that will be the case.
Old 02-20-2012, 05:54 PM   #27
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45acp View Post

What are you planning on doing with it? Links are superior over leafs by a long shot. Leafs are good for DD unless a link setup is done correctly with the right valving. Leafs don't flex as good and are easily destroyed on the trail.
Old 02-20-2012, 05:54 PM   #28
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
Quote:
Hahahhahahaha! No. You are mistaken. He'd never let that go. I get it in his will though

But that assumes I out live him, which as history has shown, I doubt that will be the case.
you hirin a hitman? cause im broke as shit
Old 02-20-2012, 05:55 PM   #29
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:

Damn!! That's what I thought it was too!!!
Old 02-20-2012, 05:55 PM   #30
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ah, some fool told me you bought it
well now im curryus
Who the funk told you that?
Old 02-20-2012, 05:56 PM   #31

Quote:
Who the funk told you that?
Hmmm a red ford ranger with. 9 inch lift
Old 02-20-2012, 05:57 PM   #32
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supra TT View Post
What are you planning on doing with it? Links are superior over leafs by a long shot. Leafs are good for DD unless a link setup is done correctly with the right valving. Leafs don't flex as good and are easily destroyed on the trail.
Rocks and more rocks. It'll be a trail-only rig eventually.
Old 02-20-2012, 05:58 PM   #33
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbs95tacoma View Post
Damn!! That's what I thought it was too!!!
X2
Old 02-20-2012, 05:58 PM   #34
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturk41 View Post
you hirin a hitman? cause im broke as shit
Naw. I can drive it whenever I want, but I have to have reason to hahaha Once he gets his new house and DD it'll be easier if I wanted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbs95tacoma View Post
Hmmm a red ford ranger with. 9 inch lift
I already said I wasn't buying my cousin's Ranger. Even if I offered him 100 grand for it, he'd say no.

Quote:
i dont remember, i know what thread it was in so i will brb with the culprit
Cheers.
Old 02-20-2012, 06:01 PM   #35
Xbox GT: Yodaman8806
Underdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnderdog777 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Ground Support Shop Foreman/HAZMAT NCO, 1916 SPT BTN, 699th Maintenance Co.
Name: Matt
Underdog777's Tacoma Gallery
Ah sweet! A thread I can troll for my 88 p/u!
Old 02-20-2012, 06:02 PM   #36
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Focking tim. He pulled that out of his ass. It's a false claim.
Old 02-20-2012, 06:04 PM   #37
ttran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant future

Name: Tim
ttran's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Focking tim. He pulled that out of his ass. It's a false claim.

Old 02-20-2012, 06:22 PM   #38
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
my 1986 pickup i had. sold it and bought le tacoma

Old 02-20-2012, 06:50 PM   #39
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
If I were to switch over my RC 4x4 to a sas crawl /4x4 . What would be a nice complete set up .
Old 02-20-2012, 07:19 PM   #40
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
If I were to switch over my RC 4x4 to a sas crawl /4x4 . What would be a nice complete set up .
As in R/C Car? or...Regular cab lol

Products Discussed in this Thread