LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Solid Axle Suspension

Notices

Is this a good deal?

Old 04-14-2012, 03:45 AM   #1
dtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dtmccray's Tacoma Gallery
Is this a good deal?

I found a set of 63.5 inch dynatrac d60 pro rocks for 6k is this a decent price? The front is set up for a jeep but so what. I dont think the rear has ever had perches on it. They have 6x5.5 bolt pattern.
Here are the specs

Front:
35 spline inners and outers
Detroit trutrac
Dynatrac slugs
Disc brakes
Dynatrac high steer arms
1310 yoke
513 ratio
Pro series diff cover

Rear:
40 spline promax shafts
Wilwood discs with internal parking brakes
Detroit
513 ratio
1310 yoke
Pro series diff cover

What do you think?

Oh yeah what do you think I can get for my e-locker rear and all the ifs crap?
Old 04-14-2012, 07:00 PM   #2
dtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dtmccray's Tacoma Gallery
About how much do you all have in your axels?
Old 04-16-2012, 07:34 AM   #3
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Yes it is a good deal since new those axles are like 6k each

In my axle for the front I have only like $2800, fully built, lockers chromoly shafts and 300m joints, reid racing knuckles gears etc etc...

rear only like $800.. gears lockers and brakes