Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Solid Axle Suspension

Notices

Bought some axels...sas coming soon

Old 03-10-2013, 04:41 PM   #181
dtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dtmccray's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
nice rig man
Thanks
Old 03-10-2013, 04:43 PM   #182
dtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtmccray is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I ended up with this. Haha I just noticed me in the mirror.
Old 03-10-2013, 07:15 PM   #183
WUT?
thegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
Alright I couldn't help myself. Couldn't decide if a bobbed double cab would look good or not so I used your truck for an experiment
Attached Thumbnails
Bought some axels...sas coming soon-picture-3.jpg  
Old 03-10-2013, 07:24 PM   #184
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
you cure the death wobble yet man?
Old 03-10-2013, 08:24 PM   #185

Haven't done anything to it yet I'm going to take it back up to my friends house in the next few weeks. I'm going to try and move my axle back about 3/4 inch and install my hydro assist. I have to move my panhard mount while I'm there after that I can get it aligned and tires balanced.
Old 03-10-2013, 08:24 PM   #186

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame View Post
Alright I couldn't help myself. Couldn't decide if a bobbed double cab would look good or not so I used your truck for an experiment
Hmm now you got me thinking....
Old 03-10-2013, 09:11 PM   #187
WUT?
thegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shedthegame is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thegame's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtmccray View Post
Hmm now you got me thinking....
Doesn't look as bad as I thought! Definitely more prime real estate on these 4 doors. I thought about building a flatbed for mine and hanging bedsides on it but bobbing might be a quick option to keep the sheet metal percentage low
Old 03-12-2013, 05:05 PM   #188

I got banned over on pirate hehe...my reply... proxy server and new account
Old 03-12-2013, 05:08 PM   #189
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
PcBuilder14's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I got banned over on pirate hehe...my reply... proxy server and new account
How'd you get banned? Haha
Old 03-12-2013, 05:12 PM   #190

Was going to sell some lights they deleted post didn't know they wanted $240/year to sell stuff on there. made another post about them deleting it they got all pissed off. Name of the post was "Was going to sell led's here" its in the misc section.
Old 03-12-2013, 05:14 PM   #191
PcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPcBuilder14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Was going to sell some lights they deleted post didn't know they wanted $240/year to sell stuff on there. made another post about them deleting it they got all pissed off.
Wow... Haha
Old 03-12-2013, 05:21 PM   #192

I think it's funny as hell.
Old 03-12-2013, 05:32 PM   #193

hehe perma banned now
Old 03-12-2013, 05:46 PM   #194

Going for round 3 now...hehe
Old 03-12-2013, 05:47 PM   #195

Quote:
Going for round 3 now...hehe
Haha not that I have a problem with you doing that, but others and maybe a mod on here may get mad for you doing that too another forum. Just a warning.
Old 03-12-2013, 05:49 PM   #196

I like this forum but if someone gets mad about it they just get mad. I don't think I did anything wrong take a look at the thread on pirate and see what you think.
Old 03-16-2013, 03:36 PM   #197

Not too much going on today. My air intake was in the stock location and after I pulled the inner fender out all the dirt that got slung up by my tires could go into my air intake tube behind the fender. I pulled my air box out sealed the stock intake and drilled three 2" holes across the front top of the box. The three 2" holes have about 1000˛mm more surface area than the stock intake hole. Its not perfect but I think its better than having dirt in the airbox.
Old 03-16-2013, 03:47 PM   #198

The first time I used my truck after the axle swap my buddies was broken in a creek. I went to get in and the top of my sliders were slick as hell foot slipped off and busted shin open on slider. I used a couple of cans of rustoleum rubberized undercoating and some sand to add some grip to them not a whole lot to it spray whatever it is with undercoating and dump dry sand on it while it is still wet.
Old 03-17-2013, 12:29 PM   #199
Solid Axle FTMFW!!
Supra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shedSupra TT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Supra TT's Tacoma Gallery
Nice. On my sliders I bought some grip tape and added gorilla glue to it to help it stay. Works great!!
Old 03-17-2013, 02:29 PM   #200

I was going to use grip tape but I didn't know if it would stay so I ended up with that.