Old 10-24-2013, 03:10 PM   #961
Evokid03 is on a distinguished road
Evokid03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Taco View Post
My stupid video from my iphone 5 wont upload
Old 10-24-2013, 03:18 PM   #962
HARD CAAAAAAARRRRRRRL
Papa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPapa Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jared
Papa Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evokid03 View Post
Old 10-24-2013, 09:37 PM   #963
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
I can't find the pics of your tubbed fenders now....
Old 10-24-2013, 09:46 PM   #964
nfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shednfs257 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GSM1
Name: Chris
nfs257's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evokid03 View Post
Try plugging the phone into the computer and transferring over as a external hard drive...
Old 10-25-2013, 12:38 AM   #965
seedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant futureseedless024 has a brilliant future

Name: norman
seedless024's Tacoma Gallery
clicked on the build, then clicked to the last page, seen the ending product and went back and clicked page by page from 1-50 spending 3 hours reading this shit... fuck man, i dunno if its a waist of droooool or a waist of jizzzzzz. copious amounts of both were common

amazing!

standing ovation
Old 10-25-2013, 05:53 AM   #966
Wheeling mine, back to working on everyone else's
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoonman View Post
I can't find the pics of your tubbed fenders now....
They never made it over to TW...from TTORA build thread on the IN board (from 5/2012):

Quote:
Originally Posted by NwiTACO View Post
Here is a poser shot with the 37's on...they dont clear at full stuff lock-lock yet but I am working on it.

The beginnings of fitting the drivers side...

Removing everything from the wheel well:

So far it looks like battery is going to be relocated out back, and I may luck out at the firewall. If not the kick panel electronics will be relocated as well to allow firewall tubbing. It would be way worse, but the AP Long travel pushed the spindles forward 1". Only time will tell.
Quote:
Almost done with surgery on the drivers side:

I am a little dissapointed too, the upper uniball is maxed out (contacting the misalign) before my bump stops are completely compressed. For now I will run higher pressure in them, but should probably get a sleeve to space it down ever so slightly from the mounting can (3/16").
Quote:
Drivers side complete. New wheel well welded in and seam-sealed. Slight set-back when welding on the outside of the firewall I had a small fire under the dash Luckily I had a fie extinguisher handy and nothing major burned up, some carpet, sound deadening and a few relays. Really just a big mess from the fire ext.

Quote:
Finished up the passenger side, need to remount all the peripherals that were mounted to the wheelwell (abs pump, washer reservoir, PS reservoir, etc). Bettery relocation stuff should be here next week, and I have a unique idea location for the battery...

Gray stuff is seam sealer. Fenderwells were welded in then sealed completely.
Old 10-25-2013, 08:42 AM   #967
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks mark

I need to do mine.
Old 10-25-2013, 08:44 AM   #968
Atleast it wasn't Green!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: SGT, Cannon Crew Member, A Btry 1-148th FA
Name: Brady
BradyT88's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't know you were LT when you did all that! That explains why you got it to work better than Bulhas...
Old 10-25-2013, 09:08 AM   #969
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
I didn't know you were LT when you did all that! That explains why you got it to work better than Bulhas...
I had a Bullhas fire before it was the in thing
Old 10-25-2013, 09:51 AM   #970
Atleast it wasn't Green!
BradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradyT88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I had a Bullhas fire before it was the in thing
Yeah I remember you saying that. Yours must not have been quite as catastrophic as his though
Old 10-25-2013, 10:00 AM   #971
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradyT88 View Post
Yeah I remember you saying that. Yours must not have been quite as catastrophic as his though
No it wasn't...my fire extinguisher was charged. I had the jackstands on my slider which flexes enough to not allow the door to open, luckily the window was. Grabbed the extinguisher and leaped in through the window and dusted it under the dash. Only casualty was a little piece of carpet and a towing plug...peanuts.

I woulda killed myself if I lost my truck...there is no starting over for me.
Old 10-25-2013, 10:05 AM   #972
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
hold up, what happened? i briefely set fire to my truck while welding, btu it doesn't sound nearly as chaotic as what you guys are talking about.
Old 10-25-2013, 10:14 AM   #973
Atleast it wasn't Green!

Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
hold up, what happened? i briefely set fire to my truck while welding, btu it doesn't sound nearly as chaotic as what you guys are talking about.
Joe's (bulhas) welder was tubbing to fit 37's without LT, and the insulation under the carpet caught fire (seems to be a common issue haha). Well the fire extinguisher on hand had been discharged by Joe's co-pilot in Moab while having fun at the after party, so when the welder went to use it, it was empty...

Ended up being like $12000 in just wiring harnesses alone and then there was the dash and what not to add in. He took it up with insurance and after a couple months they decided to total it. His insuarance company has a contract with a pick-a-part place and they get first dibs on vehicles and of course they want a 2011 Taco. So now Joe drives a Lexus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulhas View Post
okay well I have been very tempted to no post this..... but as a couple posts ago, you all seen some work was finally getting accomplished on my truck...... We had a slight minor set back today.....

YUPPPPP slightly minor......

awwwwww fuck
Old 10-26-2013, 11:00 AM   #974
Master Blaster
smkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsmkd13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
smkd13's Tacoma Gallery
Your famous!!!! Lol

Just posted to Chassis Unlimited FB page

Old 10-26-2013, 11:07 AM   #975
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
brady my fire started higher up..... he had the carpet and insulation pulled there..... what he was doing was a little excessive not fully understanding why car companies seam filler and why they dont fully weld them shut. In principle great that it was getting done, a piece of 14 or 16 gauge tacked on and seam filled probably would have been best.....

in hind sight I dont think Anthony welds on vehicles without an extinguisher near by now
Old 10-29-2013, 08:08 AM   #976
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Someone even pinned my photos on pinterest now too

Whoever that was got the photos from here, I don't care but can they please make the photo a link back to my thread instead of a dead photo so I can get some credit from the build? Thanks in advance!

(I have no clue how pinterest works, I don't use it, I was just alerted that my truck showed up there )
Old 10-29-2013, 08:31 AM   #978
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torspd View Post
I agree. "Cool" to be famous, but not by the impression is that some one else did the work.
yeah, that's messed up. totally looks like they are claiming to have done the work and have their parts on the truck

but yay for fame
Old 10-29-2013, 08:53 AM   #979
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torspd View Post
I agree. "Cool" to be famous, but not by the impression is that some one else did the work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by colinb17 View Post
yeah, that's messed up. totally looks like they are claiming to have done the work and have their parts on the truck

but yay for fame
I don't think that's the case at all, but I dunno pinterest that much. His account looks like just a bunch of cool offraoding trucks he found.

Search Toyota Tacoma on pinterest and you will find my truck and his pics. I think its Brian Vierra or something?

I really have no hate, I think its cool, but a link with the pic would be nice.
Old 10-29-2013, 08:55 AM   #980

i don't do pintrest.....i'll take your word for it

Products Discussed in this Thread