Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Solid Axle Suspension

Notices

POST SOME PICTURES OF YOUR SAS TACOMA.....

Old 11-17-2013, 06:51 PM   #61
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Here is some shots of mine the frame height is 25" in the rear and 24.25" in the front. 5" up in the front 7.5" up in the rear 3 link front and rear.

Hey I've seen this rig before! Right on Jerry I'm loving your rearend also.

Thanks,

Brett
Old 11-17-2013, 06:57 PM   #62
HBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Allen
HBtaco02's Tacoma Gallery
I have to start collecting some parts I need to SAS my taco...
Old 11-22-2013, 06:03 AM   #63
awsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shedawsumdc is one of the sharper tools in the shed
awsumdc's Tacoma Gallery

Video>>>

Old 12-29-2013, 06:11 PM   #64
Dous is one of the sharper tools in the shedDous is one of the sharper tools in the shedDous is one of the sharper tools in the shedDous is one of the sharper tools in the shedDous is one of the sharper tools in the shedDous is one of the sharper tools in the shedDous is one of the sharper tools in the shedDous is one of the sharper tools in the shedDous is one of the sharper tools in the shedDous is one of the sharper tools in the shedDous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
Dous's Tacoma Gallery
We are just about done with my SAS, yea and it's not a Tacoma

Old 12-29-2013, 08:42 PM   #65
takern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shedtakern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: marine corps
Name: Tanner
takern's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by awsumdc View Post

yeah I remember when I had no flex.....
Old 01-04-2014, 05:55 PM   #66
Don't hoot with the Owls, soar with the Eagles
BYJOSHCOOK will become famous soon enoughBYJOSHCOOK will become famous soon enough

Name: Josh
BYJOSHCOOK's Tacoma Gallery
My God